Retin A is awesome

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
It's literally the only cream that do something for my skin, everything else is just bullshit and marketing hype that do nothing....tried pretty much everything and never saw any effect whatsoever.

With Retin A if I skip a couple of days my skin turn to shit, then I put it again in the night and the next day my skin looks so much better.

It should be a must have for every blackpilled guy, after all it's just 20€

It's not as good as lasers for collagen, but considering the price it's a great investment

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Stingray
Do you think its worth it ?
Do you ever used retin A cream ?
Do you feel like shit when you dont use for a couples days ?
Do you think Retin A is awesome ?
Do you think it's a must have for every blacpilled guys ?

Do you think its worth it ?
Do you ever used retin A cream ?
Do you feel like shit when you dont use for a couples days ?
Do you think Retin A is awesome ?
Do you think it's a must have for every blacpilled guys ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Chadelite, ascension and 2 others
water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wagbox, Chadelite, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
clone thread

retin - A works well for different people, for some it's realy not worth it

Users need to stop pushing the agenda that a normal skincare routine is unnecessary/ ineffective. It's just not true.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Zeta ascended, prgfromnl and 3 others
legit

noticed my skin get much better when i started using it like 3x a day for several days straight. my skin peels/feels itchy afterwards but it looks youthful af afterwards

legit

noticed my skin get much better when i started using it like 3x a day for several days straight. my skin peels/feels itchy afterwards but it looks youthful af afterwards
how do i get retin -a

alldaychemist is the only good thing that comes from india.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Ethnicope
alldaychemist is the only good thing that comes from india.
i got mine from alldaychemist

the one in india
i've found local ads for retin-a with very high price and they had a small ticket with indian writin on it, was it from alldaychemist? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm already 5 weeks on it and my skin is utter shit now. My face is covered in red almost violet cysts.
A month ago my face was almost clean tho.
I've never looked so terrible😭

I have a feeling that this shit is some kind of a biological weapon jews have released to make normal people ugly to prevent them from breeding 😂

But I still hope it will start working some day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wagbox, Zeta ascended, Chadelite and 2 others
clone thread

retin - A works well for different people, for some it's realy not worth it

Users need to stop pushing the agenda that a normal skincare routine is unnecessary/ ineffective. It's just not true.
This is so fucking important to understand. Thanks for saying this.

I'm already 5 weeks on it and my skin is utter shit now. My face is covered in red almost violet cysts.

I have a feeling that this shit is some kind of a biological weapon jews have released to make normal people ugly to prevent them from breeding 😂

You're likely in the purge stage still. Normally lasts 2-6 weeks although . Hang in there. But if it's too much for you to handle, you can always stop.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Chadelite and Deleted member 1862
You're likely in the purge stage still. Normally lasts 2-6 weeks although
Yeah, I know. It's the second time that I try to include tretinoin in my skin care routine.
When I did it the first time, everything was even worse. I just gave up after 2 months. It was unbearable to the point I avoided my own reflections.
This time I started with low doses and infrequent application, but it's still ruthless

Retin a cream Is Yellow?

Yeah, I know. It's the second time that I try to include tretinoin in my skin care routine.
When I did it the first time, everything was even worse. I just gave up after 2 months. It was unbearable to the point I avoided my own reflections.
This time I started with low doses and infrequent application, but it's still ruthless
Hope it works out for you this time bro.
Retin a cream Is Yellow?
Usually, yes. In it's pure form tretinoin is a bright yellow/orange colour.

Try again while sticking to a good diet. I guarantee you'll stop breaking out after a while. Be strict with SPF too.

Tretinoin is indeed great, my sebaceous filaments on my mentalis region reduced by around 50% already (I used to have a lot)

My under eye area used to have some closed comedones as well and they've all disappeared, now I'm waiting for this shit to work on the pigmentary blemishes and the forehead and nasolabial lines

legit

What's the point of using 3x a day? You're just wasting the cream, tretinoin is photosensitive, 0.025 loses about 80% of its effectiveness when it's on light, 0.05 about 50%, just use it at night and you'll get the same result tbh

Tretinoin is indeed great, my sebaceous filaments on my mentalis region reduced by around 50% already (I used to have a lot)

My under eye area used to have some closed comedones as well and they've all disappeared, now I'm waiting for this shit to work on the pigmentary blemishes and the forehead and nasolabial lines

What's the point of using 3x a day? You're just wasting the cream, tretinoin is photosensitive, 0.025 loses about 80% of its effectiveness when it's on light, 0.05 about 50%, just use it at night and you'll get the same result tbh
so once a day is good?

i was using 0.05

my skin peeeled mard hard tbh lol when i used 3x per day for a few days

Do you use it every day ?

You were just purging nigga, now you'll purge again when you get back to it, should've went all the way in
so once a day is good?

i was using 0.05

Yes, I personally only use it at night, a few people use in the morning as well but I don't see the point tbh, I prefer to use Vit C during the morning.

If you don't have acne 0.05 is more than enough, I'm already seeing results with 0.025, if you want to make it stronger apply it with damp face, it will enhance the absorption

Try again while sticking to a good diet. I guarantee you'll stop breaking out after a while.
Nope. You cant guarantee that.
so once a day is good?

i was using 0.05

Of course it peeled mad hard. Fucking hell my dude. Tretinoin is not the kind of thing to be putting on your face 3 times a day unless you actively want to harm the skin on your face. Yes, once a day is fine.

You were just purging nigga, now you'll purge again when you get back to it, should've went all the way in

Yes, I personally only use it at night, a few people use in the morning as well but I don't see the point tbh, I prefer to use Vit C during the morning.

If you don't have acne 0.05 is more than enough, I'm already seeing results with 0.025, if you want to make it stronger apply it with damp face, it will enhance the absorption
Does the purging happen to everyone?

Do you know what determines it? I've never had acne and thinking of just using it for collagen
If you've never had acne then the likelihood of you purging is very low

• Love it
Reactions: Gazzamogga

I had to stop retin-a because of that. Basically crabmaxxing
Dm me for a pic to see if it looks the same as me be4

Nope. You cant guarantee that.
for real? surely if you remove inflammatory foods the chances of breaking would drastically decrease

for real? surely if you remove inflammatory foods the chances of breaking would drastically decrease
For real. Sure it might help some people, but you absolutely cannot blanket say that eating well will get rid of acne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back