Retin A over the counter alternative? (No cope)

S

stillsteppin

Iron
Before the smart guys start babbling, I’m aware that ain’t nothing like retin A. It’s just that alldaychemist shipment deliveries all went from 15-21 days to over 40 days wait because of the virus and I need something to cope in the meantime and potentially start gaining some ground back. I was on retin a on and off since maybe late 2017/early 2018 and holy shit it’s legit but once u stop the gains progressively get lost. My skin rn is probably still above average but back when I was on it the last time (mid 2019) I legit looked like a hyper developed 17 year old and women of all ages would take notice, skin really does make a difference. Anyways any over the counter recommendations that I could get my hands on relatively fast while I wait on the real shit to get delivered?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Buy the most expensive shipping option on alldaychemist

you gotta fight for your skin bro.

Buy the most expensive shipping option on alldaychemist

you gotta fight for your skin bro.

2 late I already place the order a couple days ago with standard shipping ):

Doesn’t exist

Before the smart guys start babbling, I’m aware that ain’t nothing like retin A. It’s just that alldaychemist shipment deliveries all went from 15-21 days to over 40 days wait because of the virus and I need something to cope in the meantime and potentially start gaining some ground back. I was on retin a on and off since maybe late 2017/early 2018 and holy shit it’s legit but once u stop the gains progressively get lost. My skin rn is probably still above average but back when I was on it the last time (mid 2019) I legit looked like a hyper developed 17 year old and women of all ages would take notice, skin really does make a difference. Anyways any over the counter recommendations that I could get my hands on relatively fast while I wait on the real shit to get delivered?
Benzoyl Peroxide? Great Value retin-a tho. There’s nothing like it

if you're in US then differin