Retin A Under Eyes more hollow after a week

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I think they got more hollow lately.

Is this now temporary and should I keep applying it until the skin thickens again?

Or stop putting it under eyes now?

• So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel
Am using 0.025% btw

normal for 1 -2 month tbh just keep putting it or up to 0,05

no hollow for me

I got fillers because my under eye troughs were getting deeper over the years any way but I did notice some more hollowing after using treat under eyes so I got fillers done and continue to use it under eyes

Also I highly doubt after one week it would do that, get fillers. You aren’t going to improve the hollows with tret

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
I got fillers because my under eye troughs were getting deeper over the years any way but I did notice some more hollowing after using treat under eyes so I got fillers done and continue to use it under eyes

Also I highly doubt after one week it would do that, get fillers. You aren’t going to improve the hollows with tret
Not getting fillers at 18 tbh, Scam anyway. Heard the skin thickens again after using tret for a while

Not getting fillers at 18 tbh, Scam anyway. Heard the skin thickens again after using tret for a while
It is not thin skin under eye causing hollows, it’s shit under eye support. If you think fillers are a scam and tret is going to thicken up your under eye skin that will fill in where you have no fat in the under eye hollow I suggest you just rope because you are a complete fucking idiot that has done zero research.

Did fillers change something?

retin a can cause fat loss in some individuals

you seem to be one of them

congrats on raping your precious under eye fat pads lol

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT