retin giving me hollow eyes

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
it was legit i thought that was cope
anyone know if you can just put it on the lowercheek and keep my undereye fat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 11221, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
i will use retin A on nose and cheeks tbh to kill fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and isis_Bleach
Just gonna apply it away from eye area and if i hollow then I will fatmax to get fat back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11221 and isis_Bleach
What brand do you use OP?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I feel ur pain. I just woke up 4 am and looked on the mirror in horror at that hollowness that wasnt there before

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 10536 and isis_Bleach
I feel ur pain. I just woke up 4 am and looked on the mirror in horror at that hollowness that wasnt there before
I'd REALLY hate to look like this. I hope it NEVER happens to me.
73d0d3cb136772908e621f0a7d848309

• +1
His under eye mogs mine
I have negative orbital vector almost 45 degrees now
Just don't apply to the eyes?
Everyone been talking about it for ages. Just leave ample room between the application space and eye area. Idk...?

• +1
Just don't apply to the eyes?
Everyone been talking about it for ages. Just leave ample room between the application space and eye area. Idk...?
op is a neurotic abused dog worrying about something that DEFINITELY wouldnt happen in the time span he's been applying retin-a. if retin-a could spot reduce fat that fast don't you think obesefags would be using it?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536

Did you apply it near your eye area?

op is a neurotic abused dog worrying about something that DEFINITELY wouldnt happen in the time span he's been applying retin-a. if retin-a could spot reduce fat that fast don't you think obesefags would be using it?
I understand your logic but it happens to me and I'm not crazy. Just made a thread about it discussing other possibilities such as TEWL (Transepidermal Water Loss) causing lack of volume...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 10104
For how long do you use it op? I see no changes after 1 month and half

Did you apply around eye area op?

Did you apply around eye area op?
yea i stopped doing that 3 days ago and i woke up this morning still with negative orbital vector but nearly neutral so lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: jackieboy21