Retinol +Salicylic Acid Is a life changer

CriminalLurker

CriminalLurker

I like lurking
Cleared up all my blemishes and dark spots my skin is the clearest its ever been, All I did was apply those two at night 4 times a week and I got results.

Salicylic acid 2% serum?

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker
Salicylic acid 2% serum?
Salicylic acid 2% cleanser with 1.5% zinc sulfate, but I dont see why the serum wouldn't work better

salicylic acid has never worked for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy and CriminalLurker
Salicylic acid 2% cleanser with 1.5% zinc sulfate, but I dont see why the serum wouldn't work better
Whats the prodcut name? i dont really remember cleansers with both zinc and salicylic acid

Whats the prodcut name? i dont really remember cleansers with both zinc and salicylic acid
Swiss Acid Daily Balance Cleansing Gel

Damn, is it drying?

Cleared up all my blemishes and dark spots my skin is the clearest its ever been, All I did was apply those two at night 4 times a week and I got results.
which retinol you use

Damn, is it drying?
salicylic acid is yes. Moisturize AFTER.

A lot of people make the mistake of either moisturizing before (in effective) or moisturizing RIGHT after (wait a bit so it can dry so you don’t just rub it off when moisturizing)

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker
How long did it take to receive results

Another product I used in my night time routine which I believe boosted the overall effectiveness of them is BENZAC AC 10% Acne gel

Yes I use the tretinoin with salicylic acid from skinorac and it works awesome

Before and after?

using retinol is low t trait, tret mogs in every way.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and depressionmaxxing