Reuploading yt

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Dm for numerology reading 👽
Anyone normiefarmed with yt shorts successfully

I did some before and didn't follow through, milking zherka content as he isnt on yt from ban and encourages it to stay relevant, so no risk of ban and copyright is not blocked on any of the similar channels

I'll probably go for him again my channel was already at a few thousand then I botted it some time back so its at like 10k

Ill prob go with zherka again he's got infinite free content from some certain places online with long-form as well

@BoredPrince seeing if niggas tried dis shit :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and lestoa
farming yt shorts is insane, it actually works tho

• +1
Reactions: JustCope and Outerz14
how much money can you make doing this? I get consistent 10k with shorts on a roblox game but I stopped cause I didn't think the revenue would be that good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gaygymmaxx
how much money can you make doing this? I get consistent 10k with shorts on a roblox game but I stopped cause I didn't think the revenue would be that good
Wtf you got consistent 10k and you stopped
(Oh nvm you mean views 🤣)

What did you do instead?

And give us an idea of upload per day and any long form at all?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
hat did you do instead?

And give us an idea of upload per day and any long form at all?
The channel that I started getting 10k views average on shorts on was originally long form roblox vids that got like 1-3k views but I started doing shorts cause I got insane subs from them but it nuked the views I get on the vids I wanted to do good

I uploaded the shorts daily

The channel that I started getting 10k views average on shorts on was originally long form roblox vids that got like 1-3k views but I started doing shorts cause I got insane subs from them but it nuked the views I get on the vids I wanted to do good

I uploaded the shorts daily
Okay very good I'll do both at the same time and prob try to stockpile so I can do it for a while on end

Okay very good I'll do both at the same time and prob try to stockpile so I can do it for a while on end
How much do you expect to make per short?

How much do you expect to make per short?
Shorts would just bring attention to long form which would be really farmable

I was getting 80 views min and 500-700 just spamming some long form alone

Shorts would just bring attention to long form which would be really farmable
They dont bro its been tested and I have first hand experience. They give you an insane amount of subs but those subs don't come back to the long form videos. About half of my subs were from shorts and it nuked my videos views cause half my subs weren't even watching

They dont bro its been tested and I have first hand experience. They give you an insane amount of subs but those subs don't come back to the long form videos. About half of my subs were from shorts and it nuked my videos views cause half my subs weren't even watching
doing both at the same time panders to both audiences i dont see the harm in doing both at once

i found a mogger yt downloader thing i used to use shitty website for my old shit, this is 10x more efficient now

i found a mogger yt downloader thing i used to use shitty website for my old shit, this is 10x more efficient now
Is it cobalt? I use it and its one tap to get the video downloaded

Youtube shorts revenue is like 10 dollars for 1m views

Youtube shorts revenue is like 10 dollars for 1m views
ima try to do long form mostly

i checked my zherka channel it got 300 subs and like 400 views last 28 days and i havent touched it since june

if i followed through i could have got monetization tbh im gonna grind some uploads

@0S4MA im trying again with my old channel it was still getting active viewers so ill upload like 100 long ass zherka vids 20ish per day and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back