Reverse Collagen Loss

J

jafarjafar

Iron
How can i reverse my collagen loss. My collagen got nuked from 5 months of aromasin. I just stopped, is this enough to reverse it?

Nuked estrogen coupled with high androgens = Fucked collagen, hair loss, acne etc. (which i all got)
iirc androgens increase collagen, dht lowers elastin though. what probably happened was you took your estrogen too low which caused other issues that led to your collagen being fucked, you probably took too high a dose. if that's true then you can probably recover it

iirc androgens increase collagen, dht lowers elastin though. what probably happened was you took your estrogen too low which caused other issues that led to your collagen being fucked, you probably took too high a dose. if that's true then you can probably recover it
do you think i can recover it all just by stopping?

do you think i can recover it all just by stopping?
likely not all but from the sounds of it hormonal imbalances (from excessively low estrogen) caused skin issues in general, and possibly your dht was too high which fucked your elastin. try taking elastin peptides and red light therapy (both of which boost elastin) then just try and clear your skin up through other methods. i believe elastin is easier to increase because of how potent it is (like 1000x more elastic than collagen) and that's the only thing that should've been affected by your hormone imbalance. once you clear up your skin and recover some elastin you will look fine

Last edited:
also i believe some the effects should be reversed once you get your hormones back to normal levels

also i believe some the effects should be reversed once you get your hormones back to normal levels
This is all very helpful bro. last thing, can i pm u with my before n after pics just to make sure it is my collagen that got fucked?