Reverse stunted growth from Nutrient defficency with HGH?

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT, greycel
My parents unfortunately did looksmin me in many ways. I was diagnosed with some nutrient deficiencies when i was younger. Its very brutal for me because two of those were vitamin D and maybe vit K which is crucial for bone growth. This definately stunted my development to some extent.

I feel like its truly over for me and maybe if my parents cared more, I would have been more attractive and taller. Maybe even my brain would have developed to be more neurotypical.

Anyways, I feel like this could be a valid reason to get HGH perscribed from a doctor. To catch up the growth i potentially missed out on.

Should I get my growth plates scanned and then ask for HGH?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: omnilegent, tmn_123, NZb6Air and 2 others
Yea bro there's a name for nutrients deficiency during growing years. it's called stunting.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw

• +1
Fucking brutal, wtf
People should be more aware of this. Unfortunately theyre too bluepilled and dont understand how this ruin mens lives. All men who got their life taken from them and have to live as incels because their parents didnt care about them being mouthbreathers growing up for example.

People should be more aware of this. Unfortunately theyre too bluepilled and dont understand how this ruin mens lives. All men who got their life taken from them and have to live as incels because their parents didnt care about them being mouthbreathers growing up.
its really important to have a good diet in puberty, its fucking over for you if you starve yourself in puberty

• +1
My parents unfortunately did looksmin me in many ways. I was diagnosed with some nutrient deficiencies when i was younger. Its very brutal for me because two of those were vitamin D and maybe vit K which is crucial for bone growth. This definately stunted my development to some extent.

I feel like its truly over for me and maybe if my parents cared more, I would have been more attractive and taller. Maybe even my brain would have developed to be more neurotypical.

Anyways, I feel like this could be a valid reason to get HGH perscribed from a doctor. To catch up the growth i potentially missed out on.

Should I get my growth plates scanned and then ask for HGH?
Ur a fucking RETARD HAHAHAHAHA

ITS THE RECEPTORS NOT UR HORMONES

Those niggas w gigantism has like 100x higher hgh levels

• WTF
Reactions: tmn_123