Reversing the agepill is my priority now

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Was talking to a landwhale online friend today . She found a chadlite boyfriend which is nothing surprising given the absolutely insane state of hypergamy. What really cracked me up was when she said “Good thing is he’s 27, I think he’s mature”. JFL it made me feel my midlife crisis: I’m 27 too yet I’ve never been happy during my adolescence. And imagine being targeted by some low value foids for your supposed “maturity “ JFL. Not to mention that there were already several milfs who showed interest in me.

Now I really don’t have many ideas for agepill reversal. I’m just coping with basic skin routine + vitamin C skin booster cream. My program of medical peeling against acne scars and big pores is coming next month but that’s all.

Bad things:
1. My pores are big and some acne scars are still visible so my skin lacks youthful glow
2. Some skin around the jawline already started sagging not to mention that I don’t have enough support due to narrow jaw.
3. I have forehead wrinkles.

Good things:
1. I still have thick hair and my nw0 hairline has been repaired by HT
2. Overall my facial structure tends to look young if you don’t look at the skin. Many people think I look younger than I actually am.
3. I don’t have a social circle so I fear no judgments. I’ll do everything to fight the agepill. Money is not an issue because youth is priceless.

Any products or procedures to recommend?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, TylerDurden, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Love this title

Sleep well, eat well and not too much (that's very important, raw and low calories foods are your friends ; meat, fish, eggs, fruits, etc), avoid blue light by wearing special glasses, go on multivitamin etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Can you pm me the landwhale's photos just for shit and giggles

Can you pm me the landwhale's photos just for shit and giggles
No because actually she’s very nice to me and willing to be my emotional tampon. I vent anonymously but that’s all.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No because actually she’s very nice to me and willing to be my emotional tampon. I vent anonymously but that’s all.
Gotcha bro

• +1
Was talking to a landwhale online friend today . She found a chadlite boyfriend which is nothing surprising given the absolutely insane state of hypergamy. What really cracked me up was when she said “Good thing is he’s 27, I think he’s mature”. JFL it made me feel my midlife crisis: I’m 27 too yet I’ve never been happy during my adolescence. And imagine being targeted by some low value foids for your supposed “maturity “ JFL. Not to mention that there were already several milfs who showed interest in me.

Now I really don’t have many ideas for agepill reversal. I’m just coping with basic skin routine + vitamin C skin booster cream. My program of medical peeling against acne scars and big pores is coming next month but that’s all.

Bad things:
1. My pores are big and some acne scars are still visible so my skin lacks youthful glow
2. Some skin around the jawline already started sagging not to mention that I don’t have enough support due to narrow jaw.

Good things:
2. Overall my facial structure tends to look young if you don’t look at the skin. Many people think I look younger than I actually am.
3. I don’t have a social circle so I fear no judgments. I’ll do everything to fight the agepill. Money is not an issue because youth is priceless.

do this:
- sunscreen every morning
(twice a day if you work outdoor)
- adapalene once a day
(it's better than retin A because it reduces acne scars)
- red light therapy 10 minutes a aday
- moisturizer once a day

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 616
do this:
- adapalene once a day
- moisturizer once a day
I’ve already been sunscreenmaxxing and moisturizing for a year but I’m not familiar with adapalene and red light tbh

do this:
- adapalene once a day
- moisturizer once a day

That's great but it won't reverse the aging process of your whole skin and body
The most important thing is to stop your free radical production

My skin has improved a lot after 1 year of skin routine and 3 courses of laser treatments, but yeah it’s still far from reversing the aging process. My skin has been aging badly since high school. Bad genetics is one thing but I also did other self destructive things like junkfoodmaxxing, stressmaxxing, sugarmaxxing and sleepmining :feelswah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mayorga and autistic_tendencies
So far as I know:
1. Laser
2. Chemical/ medical peel

My skin has improved a lot after 1 year of skin routine and 3 courses of laser treatments, but yeah it’s still far from reversing the aging process. My skin has been aging badly since high school. Bad genetics is one thing but I also did other self destructive things like junkfoodmaxxing, stressmaxxing, sugarmaxxing and sleepmining :feelswah:

Don't overload your body with high cal foods, trans fat and sugar

Go on raw and whole foods, eat high quality proteins, eat low calories, sleep well, don't stress, get enough Omega 3 and vit. D

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 616
Microneedling is (rumoured to) reduce pore size. But idk

I have the impression that laser permanent beard removal is able to reduce pores.

e l a b

I have the impression that laser permanent beard removal is able to reduce pores.
Would be interesting to see.

Bad things:

Good things:

do this:
- adapalene once a day
- moisturizer once a day
isn't tazorac the best for scars?

BOTOX dude. I got some on my forehead wrinkles. The effect is great!!

• +1
BOTOX dude. I got some on my forehead wrinkles. The effect is great!!

Botox will paralyze the muscles, wrinkles will need another treatment

PQQ is a great free radical scavenger.
Don't overload your body with high cal foods, trans fat and sugar

Go on raw and whole foods, eat high quality proteins, eat low calories, sleep well, don't stress, get enough Omega 3 and vit. D
High IQ user coming in with straight facts!

Really good advice :)

Girls like older guys

Reverse age pill is good if you’re like 40 and want to look 25

Botox will paralyze the muscles, wrinkles will need another treatment
True, but still i cant see any wrinkles anymore, and thats the main thing. Its also good for wrinkle prevention. Will do botox in my face every 6 months now. I just bought a big stack of the ordinary products: niacinamide + zinc, hyaluron acid, vit c, fruit acid peeling aha, ghk-cu, matrixyl3000, agireline, pentapeptide18 and a 0.5 dermaroller. I think its the best brand, for a crazy good price.
This is one good product of them: https://theordinary.com/product/rdn-buffet-30ml

• +1
Reactions: x30001
PQQ is a great free radical scavenger.

High IQ user coming in with straight facts!

Really good advice :)

Can't say if you're being ironic or not

and how do you do it?

True, but still i cant see any wrinkles anymore, and thats the main thing. Its also good for wrinkle prevention. Will do botox in my face every 6 months now. I just bought a big stack of the ordinary products: niacinamide + zinc, hyaluron acid, vit c, fruit acid peeling aha, ghk-cu, matrixyl3000, agireline, pentapeptide18 and a 0.5 dermaroller. I think its the best brand, for a crazy good price.
This is one good product of them: https://theordinary.com/product/rdn-buffet-30ml
add snap8

I already gave some advice on the thread but I can post a guide if you want
a guide would be very useful for the users of the forum