Reviewing 5 popular mens niche fragrances.

OCDisneyChad

OCDisneyChad

Equinox
Nishane Havcivat: smells musky and old fashioned barely any pineapple and is a little spicy. My mom liked it after it started drying down the opening is terrible don't think girls will like this
Roja Elysium: straight up musk and ocean-poop no human fecal matter but oceanic aromatic poo with musk after a while ocean-poo calms down a little and citrus comes through a little.No cute white girl would like this unless she is obsessed with the beach
Torino 21 Xerjoff: my favorite of this group and actually smells good. This smells like a mint strawberry lemonade so it's very nice but women definitely won't compliment you
Mancera intense cedat Boise:The citrus notes completely disappear after like 7 minutes after all that's left is a leather smell girls will like and compliment you on. Not for the heat
Acqua Viva profumum roma: An okay citrus fragrance I guess it should have been hotter to wear this it was only 72°F Bergamot Soleil is better IMO don't expect compliments

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I'm pretty sure I hate musk smells

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
What do you think about Neroli Portofino, Louis Vuitton Imagination and Bvlgari Tygar. I like Terre de Hermes, smells manly and classy and DHI for fun environments.

• +1
Reactions: ingram33, Donquixote and OCDisneyChad
What do you think about Neroli Portofino, Louis Vuitton Imagination and Bvlgari Tygar. I like Terre de Hermes, smells manly and classy and DHI for fun environments.
I like Dior homme intense, haven't smelled the others.

I like Dior homme intense, haven't smelled the others.
For me Creed Aventus smells like shit and it doesn't last long, overrated. Try SpongeBob perfume.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
For me Creed Aventus smells like shit and it doesn't last long, overrated.
I haven't tried aventus but GiT is really good even though I know women won't appreciate it. Also cool water smells very cheap nothing like GiT

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I haven't tried aventus but GiT is really good even though I know women won't appreciate it. Also cool water smells very cheap nothing like GiT
Yes GiT is good but have you tried Axe Dark chocolate?

• +1
  • Ugh..