REVIEWING LOOKSMAX NIGGAS

D

Deleted member 12688

@Maesthetic - High t posts, doesn’t make as many threads as comments but they’re always funny and based

@thecel - Funny, posts high iq threads and is a real nigga, but has one of the worst tastes in women i’ve ever seen and he pisses me off sometimes because of how pessimistic and self hating he acts sometimes

@Proex = Nigga doesn’t really make many threads anymore but he’s funny and i’m pretty sure he had more forum clout before i joined and he seems like a main character

@larsanova69 = Legit looksmaxxer, never really shitposts and only talks when he has to but he’s def a real nigga and has far more patience w niggas than me

@TraumatisedOgre = I used to read this niggas thread when i lurked and i genuinely thought he was gonna go ER, but he seems to have become more optimistic recently although this nigga still weirds me the fuck out ngl

@portuguesecel = Funny real nigga, don’t think he’s ever made a serious post in his life, he’s extremely pessimistic but not as much as thecel

@Toska = I can tell this niggas gonna ascend and get a girlfriend one day and leave us all behind but hes one of the main bros🤝💯

Lmk if you wanna be in the next part if i make one

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Colvin188

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Chintuck22, Deleted member 6723 and 16 others
Based

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12688
@ReignsChad @Zakamg @Knight @Idfkbruh @Latebloomer10 @goat2x @qwertyqazqwerty @buckchadley31 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @john2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Chintuck22, john2 and 1 other person
Nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
@SayHeyHey = Islamic brother from another mother, always up to discussion, likes balkan even though he is Turk, chill guy and chad in heart

@TsarTsar444 = Sandzhak brother who values islam and wish that Balkan was once a good place, it would be better if we was under ottomans

@realklay11 = JFL's every post when he snorks 2 grams of amphetamine, but otherwise he's clean nigga, no drugs

@Chad1212 = Nigga that got a pharmacy company named after him, has tried every drug and isn't stopping

@LondonVillie = Doesn't speak much but when he does, it's a high IQ nonetheless he says :ogre:

@Giourdani = Italian chad, even while being graycel, he mogs everyone that has ever crossed upon this site

@BalkanPig = Brother who deserves an exclusive seat in heaven, because of the all things that happened to him, he could've gone ER but he cares about broskis from school

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 6273, Chad69 and 8 others
review @lutte

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, .👽., Deleted member 4332 and 6 others
@SayHeyHey = Islamic brother from another mother, always up to discussion, likes balkan even though he is Turk, chill guy and chad in heart

@TsarTsar444 = Sandzhak brother who values islam and wish that Balkan was once a good place, it would be better if we was under ottomans

@realklay11 = JFL's every post when he snorks 2 grams of amphetamine, but otherwise he's clean nigga, no drugs

@Chad1212 = Nigga that got a pharmacy company named after him, has tried every drug and isn't stopping

@LondonVillie = Doesn't speak much but when he does, it's a high IQ nonetheless he says :ogre:

@Giourdani = Italian chad, even while being graycel, he mogs everyone that has ever crossed upon this site

@BalkanPig = Brother who deserves an exclusive seat in heaven, because of the all things that happened to him, he could've gone ER but he cares about broskis from school
You do not have permission to reply to my threads until you react nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, .👽., ReignsChad and 1 other person
toodlytooder - rate me sextion model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Review me man, how you gonna leave your #1 nigga off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12688
Review me man, how you gonna leave your #1 nigga off
I was actually gonna put u in but i decided it’s better to put u first spot in part 2 ur gonna see why soon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and ReignsChad
Review me and @LondonVillie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

What about me ?

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Review @FastBananaCEO

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 12688

:heart:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Chintuck22
@Chintuck22 aww 😍😍 thanks,i wish the best for you too 😇😇

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Chintuck22
@turkproducer turk larping albanian gangbanger based roach, a real one tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6273 and turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6273
He reads lots of books ngl. @FastBananaCEO is an intelectual
ahahahaha there's a reason why he's the CEO
tbh
i've got 50 books i've got to read online stacked on my tabs to read
procrastinating users with potential

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
@Maesthetic - High t posts, doesn’t make as many threads as comments but they’re always funny and based

@thecel - Funny, posts high iq threads and is a real nigga, but has one of the worst tastes in women i’ve ever seen and he pisses me off sometimes because of how pessimistic and self hating he acts sometimes

@Proex = Nigga doesn’t really make many threads anymore but he’s funny and i’m pretty sure he had more forum clout before i joined and he seems like a main character

@larsanova69 = Legit looksmaxxer, never really shitposts and only talks when he has to but he’s def a real nigga and has far more patience w niggas than me

@TraumatisedOgre = I used to read this niggas thread when i lurked and i genuinely thought he was gonna go ER, but he seems to have become more optimistic recently although this nigga still weirds me the fuck out ngl

@portuguesecel = Funny real nigga, don’t think he’s ever made a serious post in his life, he’s extremely pessimistic but not as much as thecel

@Toska = I can tell this niggas gonna ascend and get a girlfriend one day and leave us all behind but hes one of the main bros🤝💯

Lmk if you wanna be in the next part if i make one

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Colvin188
what are thecel taste in women tbh i didn't know