Revision rhinoplasty needed?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I got a rhinoplasty a year ago for a massive nose with a droopy tip. A few months later once the swelling went down the tip of my nose dropped and looked bad yet again. I did some PimEyes searches for my pictures a few weeks after rhinoplasty and got pages full of results saying I looked like Cameron Dallas. PimEyes is incredibly accurate so I probably did look a lot like him.

16906387 1943840752504436 2527708452650745856 n
\
Cameron dallas1

Now a year later all my PimEyes results are big nosed subhumans like these guys:

Download 2

Are there any fillers/botox I can get to raise the tip of the nose or do I need to undergo a tip rhinoplasty to raise it again?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Chadakin, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
I'm thinking that even though the tip was set high, my maxilla is too recessed to support it so it went back to where it previously was. Going to try and get jaw surgery to correct it.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
0 replies. Wow.

I got a rhinoplasty a year ago for a massive nose with a droopy tip. A few months later once the swelling went down the tip of my nose dropped and looked bad yet again. I did some PimEyes searches for my pictures a few weeks after rhinoplasty and got pages full of results saying I looked like Cameron Dallas. PimEyes is incredibly accurate so I probably did look a lot like him.

View attachment 1228409\View attachment 1228419

Now a year later all my PimEyes results are big nosed subhumans like these guys:

View attachment 1228414View attachment 1228417

Are there any fillers/botox I can get to raise the tip of the nose or do I need to undergo a tip rhinoplasty to raise it again?
so the tip dropped down again??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I guess you need lefort 1 advanment to fix the droopy tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Most likely.
Do you have a lot of money saved up?

I remember your pictures your lower third was decent, good above average chin height, nice shape, forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Do you have a lot of money saved up?

I remember your pictures your lower third was decent, good above average chin height, nice shape, forward
Might've been someone else tbh. My lower third is shit and chin is small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615