is it really worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
can't remember much of it but i think i liked it. its on my rewatch list
its basically about these crystal femboys running around and protecting themselfes, but one day the weakest of them decides to LOOKSMAX and he starts taking parts from other crystal and other materials. so he eventually ascends and became the fastest and strongest one, and mogs all of the other femboys.

believe or not, that is the actual plot of them manga

i am locked in .org instead of kinderheim 511
We’re the new generation of the word game of kinderheim 511,
We call each other subhumans till the last one ropes is king of the incels

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
I like seinen animes like death note and eva
Normie death note is fucking shounen this why shit should be gatekept it literally aired on the weekly SHOUNEN jump

Its a 7/10 show went to absolute shit after episode 26 cuz the writers wanted the 'good guys' to win kira did nothing wrong he wouldnt have acted the way he did after ep 26

Normie death note is fucking shounen this why shit should be gatekept it literally aired on the weekly SHOUNEN jump

Its a 7/10 show went to absolute shit after episode 26 cuz the writers wanted the 'good guys' to win kira did nothing wrong he wouldnt have acted the way he did after ep 26
What about devilman

i rewatched death note this year and couldn't continue after L died, went to utter shit after that

What about devilman
It is seinen not the best masaki yuasa work but its good
i rewatched death note this year and couldn't continue after L died, went to utter shit after that
Yea ep 25 is when he died i wanted him to die tho but the show went to shit after it i watched that shit in like 2011 12ish recently rewatched in 2020

havent watch anime in years but monster and code geass were favorite, evangelion is cuckfuel