Rhino is non negotiable for asians

ADOLESCENTCEL

ADOLESCENTCEL

Iron
IMG 3174

side / eye area ascended from 2 second procedure. If ur asian start saving for rhino now, there are no exceptions to brutal asian flat face

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
You can't generally just change the nose. There's a few aspects that going into making someones face look more 'asian'

Generally speaking, whites need a reduction to their nose, whereas asians need an addition.

Part of the reason why I went to an Asian rhinosurgeon (I am white) 10 years ago. He knew not to overcorrect or undercorrect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Imretarded?
You can't generally just change the nose. There's a few aspects that going into making someones face look more 'asian'

Generally speaking, whites need a reduction to their nose, whereas asians need an addition.

Part of the reason why I went to an Asian rhinosurgeon (I am white) 10 years ago. He knew not to overcorrect or undercorrect.
Did u go to a specific country to undergo the operation or was it not worth the cost

Lefort 3 increase nasal bridge and makes face less flat.

That surgery should be a must for every east asian.