D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
UNLESS YOUR PROFILE LOOKS LIKE THIS

Images1

NEVER EVER

TOUCH THE DORSUM OR NASOLABIAL ANGLE

ONLY THE FRONT

IT'S AN EXPENSIVE MISTAKE, ONE THAT WAS DONE TO ME, WHICH WILL BE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CORRECT

WOMEN LIKE A PROMINENT DORSAL HUMP AND DOWNTURNED NOSE

IT'S MASCULINE AND ATTRACTIVE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
you need to ignore the advice of every rhinoplasty surgeon - who will give you a perfectly straight deprojected rotated nose since that's the "ideal" they are taught and that's what every idiot that walks in wants because they think "straight nose good!"

they don't understand anything

say "I only want the frontal view to change"

you need to put your foot down

say it - I ONLY WANT THE FRONTAL VIEW TO CHANGE

repeat yourself

"DOC, I ONLY WANT THE FRONTAL VIEW TO CHANGE"

no rasp, no lifting of the tip

IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT, IT'S GAY AND FEMININE

only making it less wide and nigger like from the frontal view, unless you look like a giga kike

ALMOST NOBODY LOOKED BETTER AFTER HAVING THEIR DORSUM FILED DOWN, IN FACT THEY USUALLY LOOK WORSE

tiktok is full of women saying they love big Roman noses

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, deadmanwalking, Deleted member 4397 and 1 other person
Nasal projection IS forward growth

this absolute imbecile Dr. Kassir, his results are garbage, he makes people look like they take it in the ass - but you idiots on this forum shill him and think he ascends people

MalePt6LOBV1
MalePt8FV1
MalePt2ROBV1

all that needed to be done in most of these cases was a conservative job, just trim the fucking cartilage to make it look less wide from the front, maybe an alarplasty, MAYBE SLIGHT HUMP REDUCTION OR DEPROJECTION if they looked particularly rat-like, and it would have looked perfect, manly, chadly, instead their masculinity has been obliterated and now you can look up their fucking nostrils

When you are dealing with the profile, LESS IS MORE.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Kristin, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
delete this asap so these fags get botched

delete this asap so these fags get botched
They won't fucking listen to me anyway since I'm the only one that says this. They'll go to the rhino surgeon, maybe ask one or two questions, he'll shoot them down and they'll say "ok" then they'll have this problem. But now with tiktok we can see women are open about their love of large masculine noses. Maybe this trend will change and people will realize a rhinoplasty that makes your nose totally straight is generally a botched job.

What people don't like are bulbous noses with a wide alar base. Yes that is indeed ugly. But fixing this does not require you to touch the profile at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and Deleted member 3105
They won't fucking listen to me anyway since I'm the only one that says this. They'll go to the rhino surgeon, maybe ask one or two questions, he'll shoot them down and they'll say "ok" then they'll have this problem. But now with tiktok we can see women are open about their love of large masculine noses. Maybe this trend will change and people will realize a rhinoplasty that makes your nose totally straight is generally a botched job.
is it bad to get a rhino to make your nose less wide and have a neutral tip?

is it bad to get a rhino to make your nose less wide and have a neutral tip?
No that's generally the only reason WHY you should get one. Don't let the surgeon touch the side profile or rotate the nose. Just fix the ugly width and bulbousness. That is IT.

eagle is ideal

straight nose still looks the best neither upturned or downturned

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
No that's generally the only reason WHY you should get one. Don't let the surgeon touch the side profile or rotate the nose. Just fix the ugly width and bulbousness. That is IT.

niggers who say that turkey is shit for rhinoplasties are retarded.

what do you think of his work? i like that he preserves the masculinity of the nose

View attachment 2616711
View attachment 2616714
niggers who say that turkey is shit for rhinoplasties are retarded.

what do you think of his work? i like that he preserves the masculinity of the nose
Has the characteristic garbage Turkish rhinoplasty look. You posting this is a testament to the fact that you need to educate yourself more before you get botched.

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend
is septoplasty a meme? for somerhaldercels

you got any surgeons you can suggest in europe?
not really but from what I've seen, Jean-Brice Duron in Paris seems to understand what I'm saying, looks like he preserves the contour and dorsal hump more

here's one of his revisions

restored the masculine contour to this guy's nose

Duron rhinoplastie secondaire homme 31

Who do you recommend for alarplasty

sucks I need grafts to get my old profile back (which I will never be able to perfectly do)

• So Sad
Reactions: lelouch
i need more projection not less tho

dude that pic is literally my profile fml

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Venommm_, deadmanwalking and BrahminBoss