Rhinoplasty at 14

gustn

gustn

Bronze
I want to get it but my parents won’t let me because my face is still developing and the surgery will look bad in years when my face is done growing, is this correct? Or can I get surgery at 14?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, maarda, 📎♿️⚙️ and 7 others
dont get surgery
you face isn't fully developed rn
you may look like an ogre

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Acion, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Kid You must be rich as fuck thinking doing rhinoplasty at 14

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456, Alexios and Acion
I want to get it but my parents won’t let me because my face is still developing and the surgery will look bad in years when my face is done growing, is this correct? Or can I get surgery at 14?
No surgery till 21 at the minimum lol.

• +1
Reactions: 134applesauce456, Alexios, gustn and 2 others
Go draw in some coloring books and come back in 4 years buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, Alexios, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
it is sad that a fetus like yourself has to resort to blackpill :confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, perpetuallytired and Acion
Don't even bother with this looksmaxxing masochism. Magick is real and you can use it to get pussy. Your young mind is well equipped to wield the power of magick. Life is too short to waste on mundane bullshit. Please open your mind. You can be much more than just a teenager. I am offering you the opportunity to live as a real wizard like from Elder Scrolls. This stuff is real, it brutally mogs normal life

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and lowtiernormiechad
No it's fine. Your nose never stops growing. By that logic, you shouldn't get rhinoplasty till you're on your death bed. The overall shape and size isn't gonna change much until you are like 60yrs old.

Only thing that will change from 14-20 is the size of your jaw and chin. They will grow and make your nose look more in proportion, if it's big.

I got my rhinoplasty at 15.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and gustn
I wouldn't say your face will look 'bad' necessarily but you're at a point in your life where such dire measures should not be a concern. Put your effort into maximising your pubertal growth, consider rhinoplasty later down the line.

• +1
Reactions: gustn
Don't listen to them, they are trying to hide the truth away from you, ascend now to slay freshman pussy lil bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gustn and antony 726
No it's fine. Your nose never stops growing. By that logic, you shouldn't get rhinoplasty till you're on your death bed. The overall shape and size isn't gonna change much until you are like 60yrs old.

Only thing that will change from 14-20 is the size of your jaw and chin. They will grow and make your nose look more in proportion, if it's big.

I got my rhinoplasty at 15.
How did u mange to do that ?
How did your parents agree ?

yes this is correct, i know living with the insecurity is hard but it's better to wait until your face matures