Rhinoplasty before after

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
I'm not too good at posting before after but I've tried to reproduce the same angle as the first picture. Still have the tape on for 1 more week.

Attachments

• 20200306_165310.jpg
    20200306_165310.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 424
  • Screenshot_20200306-165156_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200306-165156_Gallery.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 424
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Effortless, Deleted member 1560 and 15 others
I'm not too good at posting before after but I've tried to reproduce the same angle as the first picture. Still have the tape on for 1 more week.

Looks way better tbqh I would also suggest super bi max that's what i am trying to get they also include sarme but i want mse instead why ?
Cause it increases nose widgth but also cheek bones creating the best aesthetic look for us

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted
it looks much better already from a side profile view, how much did it cost you

Looks way better tbqh I would also suggest super bi max that's what i am trying to get they also include sarme but i want mse instead why ?
Cause it increases nose widgth but also cheek bones creating the best aesthetic look for us
Yeah I want to look into super bimax as well, but probably within the next 2 years perhaps i have a lot of things going on rn

Yeah I want to look into super bimax as well, but probably within the next 2 years perhaps i have a lot of things going on rn

It would probably ascend everyone here tbqh it is a god surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
it looks much better already from a side profile view, how much did it cost you
10k was the quote but I got a deal cause of family member. I'd say it was worth it.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Damn thats pricy for a rhino tbh. Nvm looks better now
I mean it is Beverly Hills and I would pay top dollar for it to look the best it could possibly be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 5061, RAITEIII and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Poor burgercels always getting scammed :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yeah surgery is not like buying a used car; with a used car you can sell it if it sucks but you cant really do the same with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 685
Damn you got some seriously good undereye support man miring hard af

Also fantastic results for rhinoplasty, I have a aquiline nose and I need rhino asap after I become 17-18

• +1
You look ethnic bro?

looks good from what I can tell bro

Did you get alarplasty too? It looks like there’s stitches around the nostril.

If yes, How much narrower from the front did you get it?

• +1
holy shit looks so fucking good I need to get a rhino asap my fucking nose is like 30 cm lonng lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did you get alarplasty too? It looks like there’s stitches around the nostril.

If yes, How much narrower from the front did you get it?
Much narrower the new nose fits much better with my face.
hows the pain? guessing it just feels like you have a stuffed nose?
The pain was bearable. The worst part was when they took out the tubes from the septoplasty that shit almost made me cry ngl.

Great results, I mean not surprising if it was in beverly hills! If you can, post an updated picture without the plasters when they come off. Also if possible front picture? I would be interested in seeing the tip of the nose specifically and symmetry of the nosebridge.

In rhinoplasty side profile is rather easy to get perfectly right, its the front nose tip that is usually the hard part.

Eyebrows look weak on the edges, you might wanna get an eyebrow hair transplants. Other than that good looking (juding by the profile).

Also Im surprised you didnt get brown eyes, you lucked out on that, since usually brown eyes are more dominant when white breeds with hispanic, unless mother had no brown eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Zoneator
looks great man, congrats. im scared as fuck cuz if my rhino is botched im gonna have to rope but im doing it anyways

id recommend undereye implants (orbital) and get your upper eyelied exposure hooded, get hunter eyes, also something with your ears to make them smaller and lengthen your ramus and chew for jaw projection

then just take beta carotene for skin glow

and get stroma

if you do all this youre going from 3/10 to 6.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes you definitely should do something for those subhuman elf ears. But other than that, congrats OP. Hope you'll ascend hard.

10k was the quote but I got a deal cause of family member. I'd say it was worth it.
Fuarkkk just for 1 rhino... I'm so fucked man I wanted one for 5k

You ascended though, looks a 100x better.

Good job on ascending former Nosecel brother, youre about to enter a new life and world.

i always wondered why the fuck would someone get a nose job
but now i understand a good nose is essential for looks
and is an indicator of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla and Deleted member 4991
Did you make your nose narrow from the front side?

Fuarkkk just for 1 rhino... I'm so fucked man I wanted one for 5k

You ascended though, looks a 100x better.

Good job on ascending former Nosecel brother, youre about to enter a new life and world.

• +1
Did you make your nose narrow from the front side?
[/QUOTE
It did make it narrower but it still looks masculine. It doesnt look bulbous from the front anymore.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I am planning to get a rhino too tbh

• +1
i always wondered why the fuck would someone get a nose job
but now i understand a good nose is essential for looks
and is an indicator of forward growth
I remember years ago on a forum of plastic surgery a dude posting his pre-op/post-op pictures after. He was damn average looking but became Chadlite with a nosejob since he had a strong lower third. His nose failoe'd him very hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Alibaba69
I remember years ago on a forum of plastic surgery a dude posting his pre-op/post-op pictures after. He was damn average looking but became Chadlite with a nosejob since he had a strong lower third. His nose failoe'd him very hard.
i ded srs smashed my nose bridge to get a brow ridge
now i fucked up my what would otherwise be decent nose

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla
It was an open or closed surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401