Rhinoplasty for shortening nose

PG4BINX

PG4BINX

looksmaxing to become chico
My nose is long vertically but it isn’t crooked or wide. I am still told I have a massive nose however and I have a long midface. Would rhino for shortening the nose give the illusion of a shorter midface if I got lip lift for my upper lip to stabilise the chin to philtrum ratio.

learn some basic facial anatomy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
My nose is long vertically but it isn’t crooked or wide. I am still told I have a massive nose however and I have a long midface. Would rhino for shortening the nose give the illusion of a shorter midface if I got lip lift for my upper lip to stabilise the chin to philtrum ratio.
No, rhino is a meme.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Gaygymmaxx
YOU CANT shorten the nose with rhino lol how fucking retarted can you be,you can only make it les wide or reduce the height

Reduce height and shorten?
this is reducing the height,notice how the nose always stays thesame length,you cant just cop it off lmaoo