Rhinoplasty questions

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
I have the same general nose shape as @Dogs except my nose sits lower, and I think it's throwing off my harmony immensely. I have a very slight barely noticeable dorsal hump on the bridge, and I think my nose is slightly too wide (at the bridge, the tip is ok) and projected forward.

Is rhino able to correct all of this? Basically I just want my nose a little more flush with my maxilla and thinner.

Now I gotta start saving up for rhino too got damn

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
Now I gotta start saving up for rhino too got damn
PSL underrates the nose a lot imo. It sits right there in the middle of the face and can give the illusion of maxillary projection and bizygomatic width depending on its shape.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 2846
yes

• Love it
Reactions: Avoidant
Do you have a nasion? I don't even have a nasion I don't think it's solvable cause it's bone.

Do you have a nasion? I don't even have a nasion I don't think it's solvable cause it's bone.
Yeah its not deep set or anything but it's there. I think if I get the bridge reduced it would appear more pronounced.

I have the same general nose shape as @Dogs except my nose sits lower, and I think it's throwing off my harmony immensely. I have a very slight barely noticeable dorsal hump on the bridge, and I think my nose is slightly too wide (at the bridge, the tip is ok) and projected forward.

Is rhino able to correct all of this? Basically I just want my nose a little more flush with my maxilla and thinner.
if it sits lower you may have a low radix. pm me ur snout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I will once my roommates are gone I don't want to expose my autism too heavily
low t for not having at least 3 nose pics on ur phone already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Avoidant