Rhinoplasty recovery

D

dannyxgod

Exemplary Сasual Dating Authentic Maidens
I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, any tips on how to reduce swelling? ( I have thin skin so it naturally goes off faster)

I am 18 y.o. ( athletic body, caucasian, 188cm tall )

I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago, any tips on how to reduce swelling? ( I have thin skin so it naturally goes off faster)
take your medication, try to do some ecercise, everything that strenghtens your immune system will improve your recovery time/quality

• +1
Reactions: angrl_r and dannyxgod
yoo same but more like 12 days ago. My swelling has gone down mist noticeably in the bridge. But my tip (I got bulbous tip reduction) is still swollen. The tip was crooked also pre-op, but it’s centered now but still looks big and bulbous I think cuz of the swelling. Got some slight or remnant skin from where the bulbousness was but it’s all abt waiting for the skin to settle back down . But yeah swelling sucks I feel like truecel rn. Try arnica cream for swelling it soothes apparatently also ask your surgeon for steroid shots

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Its already 2 months for me, I still got a lot of swelling on my ti but I think its ok. What concers me tho is that you said you got "hanging" skin, I don't think that is ok to have.
yoo same but more like 12 days ago. My swelling has gone down mist noticeably in the bridge. But my tip (I got bulbous tip reduction) is still swollen. The tip was crooked also pre-op, but it’s centered now but still looks big and bulbous I think cuz of the swelling. Got some slight or remnant skin from where the bulbousness was but it’s all abt waiting for the skin to settle back down . But yeah swelling sucks I feel like truecel rn. Try arnica cream for swelling it soothes apparatently also ask your surgeon for steroid shots

Its already 2 months for me, I still got a lot of swelling on my ti but I think its ok. What concers me tho is that you said you got "hanging" skin, I don't think that is ok to have.
Na I deleted that cuz I knew it would sound off it’s not hanging it’s just a common thing after bulbous tiplasty it’s not like hanging off it’s very subtle

Na I deleted that cuz I knew it would sound off it’s not hanging it’s just a common thing after bulbous tiplasty it’s not like hanging off it’s very subtle
Oh I see mate, Good luck with your recovery!

how's it been going? had rhinoplasty in december. still really swollem

greycells are the only people who are truly ascending

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl