Rhinoplasty

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
I was wondering if i should take the risk of getting my nose symetrical and fixing my wide nasal bone at the cost of making my wide set eyes more wide for example they are 50 esr exactly and im worried getting rhino will make it look worse

• +1
Reactions: Loves
Is your nose wide from the front? I have seen one case when the guy’s abnormally wide nose wasn’t a failo despite also having wide set eyes, as it was creating an illusion that the eyes are close to the nose and not so far apart. But it’s all words and even measuring and telling ratios won’t fully explain and visualize everything, attaching pics would be the best option to determine

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves
Is your nose wide from the front? I have seen one case when the guy’s abnormally wide nose wasn’t a failo despite also having wide set eyes, as it was creating an illusion that the eyes are close to the nose and not so far apart. But it’s all words and even measuring and telling ratios won’t fully explain and visualize everything, attaching pics would be the best option to determine
ill send a picure of me as example

Attachments

• E7274ED2-5004-4816-81CF-CC90A8B4F8F1.jpeg
    E7274ED2-5004-4816-81CF-CC90A8B4F8F1.jpeg
    545.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Loves
I think rhinoplasty will benefit you anyways, idk if it will have that much effect on your eye spacing

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves