mug

mug

Kraken

the diet foods as follows are...

white rice
fruit juice
fruits

no fats.

the logic is similar to ray peat because carbs preserve muscle and fructose doesnt turn into fat but helps the body burn fat from the fatty liver. speeding up fat utilization.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: piec, heyheyheybro22 and Bdot
The poison diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, heyheyheybro22, slavicpsycho and 3 others
I’ve always told ppl carbs aren’t the problem

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and mug
I’ve always told ppl carbs aren’t the problem
Carbohydrates are the problem you incompetent imbecile. Humans are obligate carnivores.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Jova, ey88 and 1 other person
Arsenic
Sugar
Fructose
Yh i think i'll pass on recommending this to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and ey88
if that suits your needs dont eat carbs
This applies for ALL humans. Carbohydrates are killing you very slowly.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
This applies for ALL humans. Carbohydrates are killing you very slowly.
please link a source, through my research and personal experience, carbs are fine and good for you, but it has different effects depending on what it is. starch vs fructose vs sucrose does different things.

and bread is the only thing that should be moderated because of endotoxins.

also seed oils avoid like the plague

please link a source, through my research and personal experience, carbs are fine and good for you, but it has different effects depending on what it is. starch vs fructose vs sucrose does different things.

and bread is the only thing that should be moderated because of endotoxins.

also seed oils avoid like the plague
View attachment 3159824

Insulin Resistance is a construct. There is no way to measure it.

• +1
Reactions: mug
a perfectly balanced diet is what you need

meat, fruit, vegetables, dairy, simple carbs

carnivore diet influencers are kinda the same as vegan diet influencers, they all put their BS out there.

• +1
Reactions: piec, coolkidelias and mug

carnivore diet influencers are kinda the same as vegan diet influencers, they all put their BS out there.
i believe there is an optimal diet. "balanced is too vague"

like theres certain outcomes im looking for by changing macros

False. Fruits, vegetables, and grains are not food for humans.

i believe there is an optimal diet. "balanced is too vague"

like theres certain outcomes im looking for by changing macros
well I mean sure, you could put it as this. but you should still aim to bring in all of those categories from the balanced diet and adjust it to your likings

• +1
interesting, If I'm wrong then I'll have learned something new.

I'm watching the 1st one you sent me "meat will kill you."
Watch all of them and more. Very educational and always remember to try the science for yourself PROPERLY orchestrated.

• +1

Here’s another one of my favorites

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and mug
Watch all of them and more. Very educational and always remember to try the science for yourself PROPERLY orchestrated.
yeah, I'm a student by nature, these videos will enlighten me.

You’re incompetent, low IQ, and a subhuman. Rot forever bitch.
you got so heated for no reason JFLLL :lul::lul:

my bad for stopping you spreading misinfo bhai you can continue on

Here’s another one of my favorites

will watch them, I've seen alot of compelling evidence for peat, but im not locked in to any ideology and if carnivore is truly the key then i'll vouch for it too.

like if carbs are poison

i'll be done with them

you got so heated for no reason JFLLL :lul::lul:

my bad for stopping you spreading misinfo bhai you can continue on
Low IQ wastes of oxygens such as yourself boggle my mind at how your genetics survived millions of years.

Low IQ wastes of oxygens such as yourself boggle my mid at how your genetics survived millions of years.
prove how "fruit, vegetables, simple carbs" arent food to humans

also if im so low iq you would've already proved me wrong instead of throwing poor insults :lul::lul:

prove how "fruit, vegetables, simple carbs" arent food to humans

also if im so low iq you would've already proved me wrong instead of throwing poor insults :lul::lul:
Scroll up and watch the videos I posted. I have to go to sleep.

• Ugh..
Reactions: coolkidelias
Scroll up and watch the videos I posted. I have to go to sleep.
not a single thing proves your arguement on how "muh fruits and veggies are poison"

theres also a huge difference between good carbs and bad carbs

the thing is, the balanced diet is what TRULY allows us to live long and healthy lives. even paul saladino quit the carnivore, because he recognized fruits are important for the body, aswell lol.

balanced diet, nothing too much of one category but nothing too little.

not a single thing proves your arguement on how "muh fruits and veggies are poison"

theres also a huge difference between good carbs and bad carbs

the thing is, the balanced diet is what TRULY allows us to live long and healthy lives. even paul saladino quit the carnivore, because he recognized fruits and veggies are important for the body, which makes the balanced diet ultimately the perfect diet.
Incorrect. There are no good and bad carbs. All carbohydrates break down into sugar, therefor causing inflammation and glycation damage.

Paul Saladino already got exposed by Bart Kay.

• +1
Incorrect. There are no good and bad carbs. All carbohydrates break down into sugar, therefor causing inflammation and glycation damage.

i dont follow saladino, because he has aged alot like bart said, its pretty convincing so far especially the video about carbs being poison, but us drinking cows milk for centuries has me skeptical still because that is majority carbs fat and protein

Incorrect. There are no hood and bad carbs. All carbohydrates break down into sugar, therefor causing inflammation and glycation damage.

yet you still need carbohydrates to operate.

also you listed multiple videos with paul saladino im not quite understanding why you made him points in your arguement in he got "exposed"

also our ancestors even ate fruits, greens, meat fish and grains. "muh our ancestors did carnivore" no they didnt lol.

i dont follow saladino, because he has aged alot like bart said, its pretty convincing so far especially the video about carbs being poison, but us drinking cows milk for centuries has me skeptical still because that is majority carbs fat and protein
You shouldn’t base your base around milk

• +1
yet you still need carbohydrates to operate.

also you listed multiple videos with paul saladino im not quite understanding why you made him points in your arguement in he got "exposed"

also our ancestors even ate fruits, greens, meat fish and grains. "muh our ancestors did carnivore" no they didnt lol.
Incorrect again. Not 1g of carbohydrates are required in the human diet.

• +1
Reactions: ineonx
Incorrect again. Not 1g if carbohydrates are required in the human diet.
prove it with a source, one simple google search debunks ur statement lol

Last edited:
You just lost all credibility by siting “Google”.
*citing :lul::lul:

also im not going to be looking TOO much into it, if you look further into the search you could see basically the same answers repeating over and over again, and im not going to research too much to debunk your bullshit statement because I have a life

also you still havent proved it with a reliable source, quit the chitter chatter and start getting to the main stuff

all ur gonna be eating in a pure carnivore diet is meat fish and milk (which none of our ancestors did btw lol)

• +1
all ur gonna be eating in a pure carnivore diet is meat fish and milk (which none of our ancestors did btw lol)
I don’t eat fish or drink milk. Just beef, eggs, and butter. Mostly raw and grass fed. Sometimes cooked.

• +1
I don’t eat fish or drink milk. Just beef, eggs, and butter. Mostly raw and grass fed. Sometimes cooked.
Impressive discipline, how long have you ate that way and whats your day to day caloric intake?

Impressive discipline, how long have you ate that way and whats your day to day caloric intake?
Calories are heat. You can’t eat heat. I also don’t try to track anything. I simply eat protein and fat until I reach satiety.

• +1
9 months on and off due to depression

• +1

Well you are a retard too

A only meat diet is retarded