RICECEL ASKS OUT 50 WOMEN ON DATES

K

Kamui

Inactive

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Xangsane, JoshuaG and 1 other person

I can't even bring myself to watch shit like this (I'm a ricecel myself)

Utter cringfuel but still mirin his low inhibness

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 19294, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
To be honest I don't even admire people's low inhib in videos where they ask girls out, the feeling I get seeing people speak to girls that obviously don't wanna be in their presence is worse than any awkwardness I have felt

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Brus Wane
Every pua video is cringe

I can't even bring myself to watch shit like this (I'm a ricecel myself)

He got 6 dates in the vid

I’m proud of the fellow rice brah

To be honest I don't even admire people's low inhib in videos where they ask girls out, the feeling I get seeing people speak to girls that obviously don't wanna be in their presence is worse than any awkwardness I have felt
My LTN-MTN hood friends be doing that shit, like if they see a random foid walk past they’d scream some shit like “Yo ma you hella fine!” and the bitch just ignores them, it’s just hella annoying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, IAMNOTANINCEL, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

6 dates where he pays for their food and then they say "I had such a nice time i'll let you know when I'm available again!" and she leaves and either says "I'm sooo sorry you're such a nice guy! But i'm looking for something different. I wish you all the best!" and then blocks him. Or just blocks him right after she leaves the "date"

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui
My LTN-MTN hood friends be doing that shit, like if they see a random foid walk past they’d scream some shit like “Yo ma you hella fine!” and the bitch just ignores them, it’s just hella annoying
Same it makes me look like a hoodlum pervert

• +1
he's not running numbers game enough
if every incel just dedicates their life to numbers game they will eventually ascend

my black friends just groped random women

• JFL
How much can thugmaxximg ascend MTN/LTN niggas realistically in ur opinion, like have you seen average looking or slightly below average thugmaxxed niggas slay bad bitches or is thugmaxxing cope

• +1

He got 6 numbers

How many of the 6 would reply his messages?

How many of those who reply his messages might consider him as a bf?

How many of those who consider him as a bf would be genuinely attracted to him as he is?

Gotta dig deeper if youre truly blackpilled

• So Sad
How much can thugmaxximg ascend MTN/LTN niggas realistically in ur opinion, like have you seen average looking or slightly below average thugmaxxed niggas slay bad bitches or is thugmaxxing cope
It can ascend you hard from blackcel tier to not slayer tier but at a level where you can routinely pull black Beckies, however don’t expect to be legit slaying like a Tyrone if your base isn’t good enough, it can help you slay low class Beckies especially the ones with high E bodies tho, it just depends on your base beforehand

I had a friend who was a low key urkcel in 9th grade and didn’t pull at all, flash forward after quarantine he grew long braids got his ears pierced and got more drip then started saying that he was Crip and he was pulling hella fine bitches wit good bodies, facially he wasn’t even gl at all he was just a MTN

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Death Tier results, 0 slays

ITS SO JOVA