Ricecel uses PUA skills on Becky at club...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lordgandy2000, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
lol @ that gutteral blood curdling scream. sounds like a woman getting raped or murdered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Preoximerianas, Lawton88 and 7 others
lol @ that gutteral blood curdling scream. sounds like a woman getting raped or murdered
might as well be when you're in the vicinity of a non-chad

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lawton88 and Jason Voorhees
That's unironically where the fear comes from. Just being approached by him would make her nervous and disgusted, but accidentally having her sexual guard down around him for a second made her feel like she was nearly raped and impregnated with some mutant offspring. A terrifying experience

Screenshot 20211029 222845

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Preoximerianas, Gaia262 and 7 others
That's unironically where the fear comes from. Just being approached by him would make her nervous and disgusted, but accidentally having her sexual guard down around him for a second made her feel like she was nearly raped and impregnated with some mutant offspring. A terrifying experience

View attachment 1384740
dude I get that you hate women cause of the ugliness and all that but sometimes logic has to apply in place of blind resentment

imagine if Shaq was gay and he walked up on you in the club, put his arm fully around your neck and started forcefully kissing you on the cheek, you would feel exactly the same as she felt
inb4 "muh if chad did it she'd muh be muh fine with it"
yeah and if stacy did it to you you'd be fine with it too, what's the point

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Jason Voorhees and randomvanish
dude I get that you hate women cause of the ugliness and all that but sometimes logic has to apply in place of blind resentment

imagine if Shaq was gay and he walked up on you in the club, put his arm fully around your neck and started forcefully kissing you on the cheek, you would feel exactly the same as she felt
Not even close bro. And I don't even resent women a little. Why would I?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not even close bro. And I don't even resent women a little. Why would I?
if I were you I'd stick with the "resent women" angle cause otherwise it just means you had a retarded thought, which is kinda worse

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
if I were you I'd stick with the "resent women" angle cause otherwise it just means you had a retarded thought, which is kinda worse
Lol, I thank God every day you're not me. Stay as mad at me as you want loser

• +1
Lol, I thank God every day you're not me. Stay as mad at me as you want loser
sometimes we swing and it's a complete miss
that's what just happened to you
barked up the complete wrong tree

nobody's mad at you btw
if you're not an incel why act like one I wonder?

• +1
sometimes we swing and it's a complete miss
that's what just happened to you
barked up the complete wrong tree

nobody's mad at you btw
if you're not an incel why act like one I wonder?

Here's what I'm saying. To use your analogy if some gay guy or really ugly girl tried to kiss me or whatever I may be surprised and disgusted, I may shove them away or whatever, but I wouldn't be terrified. I'm tellin you where that fear comes from, and I'm not wrong.

And I'm not incel I'm old and bored which is way worse. Definitely too old to be on this forum but I had some knowledge to share surgery wise

• +1
Here's what I'm saying. To use your analogy if some gay guy or really ugly girl tried to kiss me or whatever I may be surprised and disgusted, I may shove them away or whatever, but I wouldn't be terrified. I'm tellin you where that fear comes from, and I'm not wrong.

And I'm not incel I'm old and bored which is way worse. Definitely too old to be on this forum but I had some knowledge to share surgery wise
that's why I said Shaq, not some gay guy, and definitely not some ugly girl
it's not equivalent if it's not a giant who could easily kill you with his bare hands if he wanted, that's where the fear actually comes from
his ugliness contributes in the sense that if she WANTED to get fucked by him she wouldn't be scared, but that's not the same thing as his ugliness CAUSING the fear.

that's a very autistic theory, has to be a shitpost

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 1384740

strangely, i agree with both of you.
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
that's why I said Shaq, not some gay guy, and definitely not some ugly girl
it's not equivalent if it's not a giant who could easily kill you with his bare hands if he wanted, that's where the fear actually comes from
his ugliness contributes in the sense that if she WANTED to get fucked by him she wouldn't be scared, but that's not the same thing as his ugliness CAUSING the fear.

that's a very autistic theory, has to be a shitpost
so your theory is that she was terrified of being the victim of murder by a middle aged overweight 5'4 asian man shorter than her in her heels inside of a club with security and witnesses, while shes filming next to her friend? She didnt yell or react negatively until she saw him in her front camera, in fact she smiled and pouted her lips you braindead retard. lol @ you projecting your inceldom at @AlexChase89 acting like some voice of reason white knight. kill yourself you pathetic rat you legit have 0 experience in reading womens body language. her reaction wasnt fear, it was extremely vocalized disgust

• +1
so your theory is that she was terrified of being the victim of murder by a middle aged overweight 5'4 asian man shorter than her in her heels inside of a club with security and witnesses, while shes filming next to her friend? She didnt yell or react negatively until she saw him in her front camera, in fact she smiled and pouted her lips you braindead retard. lol @ you projecting your inceldom at @AlexChase89 acting like some voice of reason white knight. kill yourself you pathetic rat you legit have 0 experience in reading womens body language
Who tf else is gonna murder a chick besides a 5’4” middle aged overweight asian man jfl, that’s like the most likely guy to do it, mouthbreather. Jfl #1 autist trait is not being able to put yourself in others’ shoes, you’re seeing it from your own incel perspective and saying “i could take him, why is she scared?” Average woman would get absolutely demolished by the vast majority of men. Also, “muh muh security” still not stepping outside of your own incel shoes, women, especially drunk women, are not operating on logic, just pure emotion. Mouthbreather.

are you really too stupid to understand what happened? Jfl at saying I’M too stupid to figure shit out, what a massive cope, and you say I lack experience hahahahahaha. I’ll lay it out real simple since I know you’re an inbred incel, one possibility is she thought it was a chad, fair enough but not likely, what ACTUALLY happened was that she thought it was one of her friends (because who the fuck would assume a stranger is coming up and doing that shit) until she saw that creature in the camera and started screaming. Read everything I said here carefully and slowly, because it’s objective and there’s not a single thing that you could come up with in your little peanut skull to refute it.

Who tf else is gonna murder a chick besides a 5’4” middle aged overweight asian man jfl, that’s like the most likely guy to do it, mouthbreather. Jfl #1 autist trait is not being able to put yourself in others’ shoes, you’re seeing it from your own incel perspective and saying “i could take him, why is she scared?” Average woman would get absolutely demolished by the vast majority of men. Also, “muh muh security” still not stepping outside of your own incel shoes, women, especially drunk women, are not operating on logic, just pure emotion. Mouthbreather.

are you really too stupid to understand what happened? Jfl at saying I’M too stupid to figure shit out, what a massive cope, and you say I lack experience hahahahahaha. I’ll lay it out real simple since I know you’re an inbred incel, one possibility is she thought it was a chad, fair enough but not likely, what ACTUALLY happened was that she thought it was one of her friends (because who the fuck would assume a stranger is coming up and doing that shit) until she saw that creature in the camera and started screaming. Read everything I said here carefully and slowly, because it’s objective and there’s not a single thing that you could come up with in your little peanut skull to refute it.
keep slamming out heartfelt essays to me you butthurt incel basement dweller while I binge watch Squid Game with my fuckbuddy. this is probably the most dopamine you'll get all day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keep slamming out heartfelt essays to me you butthurt incel basement dweller while I binge watch Squid Game with my fuckbuddy. this is probably the most dopamine you'll get all day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah yeah you read every word, incel
The only thing worse than an incel is a larping incel jfl

shocked that you made it this far in life without accidentally offing yourself

Yeah yeah you read every word, incel
The only thing worse than an incel is a larping incel jfl

shocked that you made it this far in life without accidentally offing yourself
if your chin and midface projected as hard as you're projecting right now about inceldom you wouldn't be writing random men angry essays about how "they're" the lowlife incels lmao

neck yourself asap subhuman roach

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
if your chin and midface projected as hard as you're projecting right now about inceldom you wouldn't be writing random men angry essays about how "they're" the lowlife incels lmao

neck yourself asap subhuman roach
You’ll never know how embarrassingly far off you are

you’re lashing out because I summed the situation up perfectly, and it made it clear how stupid and autistic you have to be to not have understood it sooner.

You’ll never know how embarrassingly far off you are

you’re lashing out because I summed the situation up perfectly, and it made it clear how stupid and autistic you have to be to not have understood it sooner.
LOL your prostate must be painfully pulsing eagerly awaiting your anal abuse from me. you didnt even take one minute to take a breather you lowlife rat. were you sitting there slackjawed salivating at your screen refreshing constantly? you're probably a bitter rice cel :p

Last edited:
LOL your prostate must be painfully pulsing eagerly awaiting your anal abuse from me. you didnt even take one minute to take a breath you lowlife rat. were you sitting there slackjawed salivating at your screen refreshing constantly? you're probably a bitter rice cel :p
You’re coping so hard

I’m white, odds are pretty good you’re one of the white worshippers

You’re still just mad about how wrong you are, that’s why you have to make up shit to attack and pray that it’s accurate :lul::lul::lul:

just hurry up and admit that you didn’t think of the most obvious explanation cause you’re stupid

aren’t you one of the guys that believes in hypergamy and thinks gl guys are struggling? Yeah you’re confirmed average narcy at absolute best

You’re coping so hard

I’m white, odds are pretty good you’re one of the white worshippers

You’re still just mad about how wrong you are, that’s why you have to make up shit to attack and pray that it’s accurate :lul::lul::lul:

just hurry up and admit that you didn’t think of the most obvious explanation cause you’re stupid

aren’t you one of the guys that believes in hypergamy and thinks gl guys are struggling? Yeah you’re confirmed average narcy at absolute best
most white people are subhuman, and most incels are white. ugly ethnics get arranged married and carry on with life

you're here so chances are you look like shit

no ones mad incel stop barking and projecting you're embarrassing yourself. you saw yourself in that sad fat ugly man and it broke your heart

i never said good looking guys are struggling lul

you're still barking which means you havent killed yourself yet which is very perplexing

most white people are subhuman, and most incels are white. ugly ethnics get arranged married and carry on with life

you're here so chances are you look like shit

no ones mad incel stop barking and projecting you're embarrassing yourself. you saw yourself in that sad fat ugly man and it broke your heart

i never said good looking guys are struggling lul

you're still barking which means you havent killed yourself yet which is very perplexing
I’m here cause I googled “halo effect” hahahahahahahahaha

seriously it’s insane how you can bark up the wrong tree so many times in a row

you’re not mad, you’re embarrassed, which is insane tbh imagine being embarrassed on a forum like this

I should’ve looked at your post history sooner, you’re just a shitposter jfl
Imagine shitposting here instead of somewhere that matters

edit: I’m bored of you, not gonna read your incel ranting anymore, I’m right you’re wrong (and autistic)
See ya incel

Last edited:
I’m here cause I googled “halo effect” hahahahahahahahaha

seriously it’s insane how you can bark up the wrong tree so many times in a row

you’re not mad, you’re embarrassed, which is insane tbh imagine being embarrassed on a forum like this

I should’ve looked at your post history sooner, you’re just a shitposter jf
Imagine shitposting here instead of somewhere that matters

edit: I’m bored of you, not gonna read your incel ranting anymore, I’m right you’re wrong (and autistic)
See ya incel
"proven male by her"

imagine acting like such a high cortisol estrogenic faggot enough for people to suspect you of being a female. you're so consumed by me and what I have said about you to the point where you went out of your way and took time out of your day to rummage through my post history. I literally got inside of your head while casually shitposting. I OWN you lmao:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nicholas cage funny

if that and your hideous face arent driving you to suicide i dont know what would. im embarrassed at how hard you're trying to have the last word, typical trait of an estrogenic high cortisol woman

you must be masochistic to enjoy being abused by me. everytime you call me incel i just fucking cage because I just know youre a fat bald 5'7 guy echoing his deep fears and shortcomings. it doesnt get better. kill yourself

reminder this is all you've been doing this entire thread loser

615S9cJsYCL AC SL1500

She screamed like there was a bug on her neck

Not really sure what led up to this but my guess is this guy with his friends had talked with this group of females briefly before this happened and didn't get the hint she wasn't interested in him. Might have been a decent looking friend he was with holding the phone recording and how they were treating his friend made him bold enough to do that.

The video does show how these females really feel however when having to deal with a below average looks male. Some females even claim when a non-attractive male hits on them it makes them feel really down and out that someone like that thought they had a chance and hurts their self esteem.

I wish this was still a looksmaxxing forum...