Saw these 2 comments and had to share:

Jew2

Jewpilled

Original source:

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 1707, Demir and 1 other person
asians always have to cope with blaming their unattractiveness to something else.
like this..
or they will suicide.
cuz truth is so brutal for them.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and xit
"r/azidentity" complains about the alt right while posting in a sub with that title. non-white hypocrisy strikes again. white people having an identity is bad but they demand the same for themselves. the hypocrisy is repugnant. "2 years ago, deleted"

• +1
Reactions: xit
Blaming jews is almost always cope
"r/azidentity" complains about the alt right while posting in a sub with that title. non-white hypocrisy strikes again. white people having an identity is bad but they demand the same for themselves. the hypocrisy is repugnant. "2 years ago, deleted"

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and toolateforme
i feel like they need to be killed. theyre literally so disgusting and repulsive. browsing that community is vomit-inducing.
they cope some random asian ugly motherfucker is better looking than zac efron..

the only hope I have for the future is that asian societies are generally pro-white and are also probably going to takeover from the juice.

In what are all Hollywood asian portrayals negative?

asian societies are generally pro-white

Asians do almost nothing but rant about how much they hate whites, probably because of sexual envy. They are also racist to the core. In fact I would argue that Asians are basically what the insane sjws actually think white men are. If the white man falls and the Asians take over, then all the bullshit white male scaremongering will actually happen for real...except it will be Asian men. The difference of course, is that asians give exactly zero fucks what a bunch of low IQ niggers think about them and will simply squash them like insects once they start complaining.

Just lol at sjws wanting to destroy literally the only race that even pretends to care about altruism. Clown world indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01, toaster and toolateforme
Asians do almost nothing but rant about how much they hate whites, probably because of sexual envy. They are also racist to the core. In fact I would argue that Asians are basically what the insane sjws actually think white men are. If the white man falls and the Asians take over, then all the bullshit white male scaremongering will actually happen for real...except it will be Asian men. The difference of course, is that asians give exactly zero fucks what a bunch of low IQ niggers think about them and will simply squash them like insects once they start complaining.

Just lol at sjws wanting to destroy literally the only race that even pretends to care about altruism. Clown world indeed.
yeah you are totally right. asian countries are fucking racist, every whites ive seen were brainwashed deeply inside to not be racist so they are really fucking far away from racist in real life.
i really wish someone wipe out these asians filled with hate due to inferiority complex.

We need more smart ricecels to expose these jewish frauds

Dumbest thread ever

Stop bumping this fucking garbage idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Robert01
the only hope I have for the future is that asian societies are generally pro-white and are also probably going to takeover from the juice.
Germanics will inevitably be forced to live with the Slavs who will be our last hope for survival.