Votes: 21 72.4%
  • PATELS

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
Which have higher smv on average

Chang Thunderwangs standing at 6'3 mog especially the mixed race ones, with euro craniofacial development but asian orbitals and canthal tilt, mog. You can see this in dating statistics as well.

They also have the benefit of Kpop propaganda which positively affects all East Asians.

There is also much social conditioning painting Indians as socially and sexually inferior in western social media (Western media finds it acceptable to ridicule Indians but not black people), at a far greater rate than East Asians, especially in recent time.

On a personal level, many of my friends growing up were 6'0+ half asians, and all had girlfriends. My Indian frens and acquaintances are still virgins or married with an average wife. Unfortunately it was me who ended up as a 26 yo kissless virgin with autism lol.
Having said that, these asian guys i grew up with, all put noticeable effort into their appearance (skin/fashion) as well actively pursuing dates on tinder/instagram/snapcaht. Many got rejected but persisted notwithstanding this.
I, on the other hand, have never asked a girl out irl or on tinder, have never used instagram or snapchat and gave up at 18 yo, often for months on end resigning myself to my bedroom and rejecting the social advances of said asian frens who invited me to go out to clubs/double dates numerous time lol.
I just never saw the point in maximizing my exposure to humanity if I am an ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet with negative orbital vector. I prefer spending the night talking to my mother (my best friend), reading and playing guitar to myself and at my own expense.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23218, TeenAscender and 3 others
Depends which curries if ur talking about the black Bvull Dravidian than they mog both, the dick pill is brutal and absolutly destroys both the Persian penis havers and the changs. In the end no looksmax to being a 3-4incher into 7inch territory.

Attachments

• F51D6FF1-FFB6-486E-9B84-B76BC6B08378.jpeg
    F51D6FF1-FFB6-486E-9B84-B76BC6B08378.jpeg
    102.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, try2beme, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Depends which curries if ur talking about the black Bvull Dravidian than they mog both, the dick pill is brutal and absolutly destroys both the Persian penis havers and the changs. In the end no looksmax to being a 3-4incher into 7inch territory.
That Neolithic caveman nigger doesn’t mog shit the looksmatch would be a wild female gorilla

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and LampPostPrime
That Neolithic caveman nigger doesn’t mog shit the looksmatch would be a wild female gorilla
Small dick cope, u provide 0 pleasure to womyn and the only thing u do is provide a momentary minute of comedic relief and attention.

Ricecels are pathetically subhuman

Currycels are comically subhuman

Idk man it sucks but theres no point keeping up this endless discussion of who has it worse

All it does is attract gigacopers & bona fide racists

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Hero of the Imperium, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
Ricecels are pathetically subhuman

Currycels are comically subhuman

Idk man it sucks but theres no point keeping up this endless discussion of who has it worse

All it does is attract gigacopers & bona fide racists
It's ogre

Which have higher smv on average
You need to specify.

Which breed of the Ricels : Japs, Gooks, Chinks, Jungle monkeys, Siberians or Mountain gooks?

Which breed of the Curries : Northern Aryans, Bengali, Tamils, Sri Lankans ...?

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
You need to specify.

Which breed of the Ricels : Japs, Gooks, Chinks, Jungle monkeys, Siberians or Mountain gooks?

Which breed of the Curries : Northern Aryans, Bengali, Tamils, Sri Lankans ...?
the Bangla dudes I know seem to be doing quite decently tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Chang Thunderwangs standing at 6'3 mog especially the mixed race ones, with euro craniofacial development but asian orbitals and canthal tilt, mog. You can see this in dating statistics as well.

They also have the benefit of Kpop propaganda which positively affects all East Asians.

There is also much social conditioning painting Indians as socially and sexually inferior in western social media (Western media finds it acceptable to ridicule Indians but not black people), at a far greater rate than East Asians, especially in recent time.

On a personal level, many of my friends growing up were 6'0+ half asians, and all had girlfriends. My Indian frens and acquaintances are still virgins or married with an average wife. Unfortunately it was me who ended up as a 26 yo kissless virgin with autism lol.
Having said that, these asian guys i grew up with, all put noticeable effort into their appearance (skin/fashion) as well actively pursuing dates on tinder/instagram/snapcaht. Many got rejected but persisted notwithstanding this.
I, on the other hand, have never asked a girl out irl or on tinder, have never used instagram or snapchat and gave up at 18 yo, often for months on end resigning myself to my bedroom and rejecting the social advances of said asian frens who invited me to go out to clubs/double dates numerous time lol.
I just never saw the point in maximizing my exposure to humanity if I am an ugly subhuman 6'1 manlet with negative orbital vector. I prefer spending the night talking to my mother (my best friend), reading and playing guitar to myself and at my own expense.
trust me bro 184cm might not be standout Chad level height for whites but among Asian girls you’ll mog you need to unironically approach more Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Over for non-korean and non-northern han chinese ricecels

chinamen have more smv than curries

Brutal

Attachments

• hihpill.jpg
    hihpill.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 0
  • looks.jpg
    looks.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
curries all look alike with a ton of buccal fat and round eyes fucking hate seeing them gypsies

trust me bro 184cm might not be standout Chad level height for whites but among Asian girls you’ll mog you need to unironically approach more Asian girls
I just don't see the point in having a gf if I'm not 6'5. I've given up.
Maybe after I get my surgeries (rhin/cantho/limb lengthening in 3 years I will try to leave my bedroom). Unfortunately by then I will be 29 yo so it will be ogre anyway.
I don't hate my life though: its low cortisol, I have free time to play guitar/singe, read books, study, shitpost, walk my dog, and converse with my my mother who is my best friend. I tell her about my looksmaxx dreams and then she yells at me saying "you look good enough to have a normal fucking life". But I don't want a normal 4psl life with a massive mortgage, 60 hour work week and wife who settled for me, cheats on me and hates me. It's better to just continue my low cortisol life as described above.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender