Rich and unpopular should be your goal to excel in the modern society. (Water)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Fame is a secret wealth killer. The amount of people that wanna cut the string once they see your kite flying the higher than them are more than you think. The only exception to this rule is when you are making money off being famous, if not rich and unpopular should be everyone’s goal.

“Fame will secretly kill you” here implies that the slow erosion of one’s true self, personal relationships, and mental health, all in the name of public adoration, can be lethal. It’s a reminder that while fame may seem desirable, it can also become a double-edged sword that chips away at one’s life and essence—quietly, yet destructively.

Being rich without the need for public approval allows one to enjoy life on their terms, keeping their identity intact and shielded from the judgmental eyes of society.

A few good examples:
Robert Pattinson Action GIF by The Batman

hugh laurie house GIF

• +1
Reactions: twojei, flippasav, ss07 and 12 others
Good analogy, definitely don’t want the fame. Especially if you have bad digital footprint

• +1
Reactions: twojei and aids
I agree but I want fame, I need the influence for my ideas to have impetus. Like a drop of water creating rings around itself.

• +1
Reactions: spdxer and Dr. Mog
I agree but I want fame, I need the influence for my ideas to have impetus. Like a drop of water creating rings around itself.
Understandable that you need fame to have power on your words and influence people’s minds. You just have to make sure you aren’t seen ‘too much’ and aren’t seen ‘everywhere’ so as to not create ‘I need some clout’ image.

Think about authors like Robert green, who have excellent influence on their books. But then they start a YouTube channel and post videos twice every business weekday for months and years and keep on continuing to doing so. Most of which is just plain blue pill BS.

I somehow feel that this creates negative aura points. He should have stopped at books, made his money and disappeared after that. The fact that he wants to be seen and heard every often so that even more people can buy his books is negative aura.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
True, but so much harder to become rich without public exposure. Think of all the idiots like Hawk Tuahh that get rich from clout. All the leaches, entertainers like singers, fighters, athletes, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Understandable that you need fame to have power on your words and influence people’s minds. You just have to make sure you aren’t seen ‘too much’ and aren’t seen ‘everywhere’ so as to not create ‘I need some clout’ image.

Think about authors like Robert green, who have excellent influence on their books. But then they start a YouTube channel and post videos twice every business weekday for months and years and keep on continuing to doing so. Most of which is just plain blue pill BS.

I somehow feel that this creates negative aura points. He should have stopped at books, made his money and disappeared after that. The fact that he wants to be seen and heard every often so that even more people can buy his books is negative aura.
I'll write books on the side, but being in the spotlight is inevitable as an established actor.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
extremely high iq post mashallah

I want to be quietly wealthy.

Nah, status gets u pussy

True, but so much harder to become rich without public exposure. Think of all the idiots like Hawk Tuahh that get rich from clout. All the leaches, entertainers like singers, fighters, athletes, etc.
I need to become a global meme somehow

Based post.

If I had like 10 million dollars, id buy a million dollar apartment with high security somewhere in the burbs and invest most of the rest in some high paying dividend stock and live on that shit for the rest of my life, while keeping some in an emergency go-bag.

I'd dress and act modestly but splurge on stuff people can't really "see" like first class flights and tasty restaurants.

Fame should be a platform for wealth if need be, not something to live by.

Fame is a secret wealth killer. The amount of people that wanna cut the string once they see your kite flying the higher than them are more than you think. The only exception to this rule is when you are making money off being famous, if not rich and unpopular should be everyone’s goal.

“Fame will secretly kill you” here implies that the slow erosion of one’s true self, personal relationships, and mental health, all in the name of public adoration, can be lethal. It’s a reminder that while fame may seem desirable, it can also become a double-edged sword that chips away at one’s life and essence—quietly, yet destructively.

Being rich without the need for public approval allows one to enjoy life on their terms, keeping their identity intact and shielded from the judgmental eyes of society.

A few good examples:
Robert Pattinson Action GIF by The Batman

hugh laurie house GIF

Fame is an asset to become rich

There's pros and cons to fame for wealth accumulation.

But most people would do well to take your advice as very little effectively use fame to get rich. They just end up messing up publicly and building a negative public image, which doesn't help them in any way and comes with its fair share of drawbacks.

Fame comes with something known as "the evil eye" which many superstitious people attribute it to supernatural. It's very real. People's envy causes them to thwart you by non-physical (or non-violence rather) means. Such as spreading rumors, sabotaging you, or worst of all, pretending to be your friend and "giving you advice" on why you should abandon your goals. Once you become fully aware of how "the evil eye" works, you become much more resistant to it, as it isn't magic. But a certain degree of anonymity and hiding your goals before they take off will always help a lot because while you can disregard the "friendly advice" that always discourages you for logically flawed (but convincing) reasons, it's harder to stop rumors and sabotaging. Once the goal is achieved it's a lot harder to stop you so it's usually safer (but still not advised) to reveal your accomplishment.

But evil eye relies on non-violence so at the end of the day, its all a psyop and could, in theory, be completely disregarded and bulldozed over.