Rich Mid tier normie, claims to get hit on all the time. Do you believe him?

popped

popped

Bronze
D1156E48 6463 43DE 995B 3D78291DB71D

F180818E 7E38 4F13 A66C 6C6B1035F269

3ECFC5FF 4090 4245 B38B 64900CEFC503

7762204C 15DD 4348 8E0D EB76CF18DB38

1C5AB4D3 CFF4 4DBB A4FD B8D91A685DD9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ROTTING, rand anon and 2 others
If he feels the need to post about it this much it's probably not as dramatic or as reoccurring as what his posts would indicate.

"I showed my mom Dan bilzerian and knew tbats what I wanted to be"

This nigga sounds like he watches fresh and fit religiously

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27472, chadcel; and 8 others
Y'all say this guy is as attractive as me :(

If he feels the need to post about it this much it's probably not as dramatic or as reoccurring as what his posts would indicate.
good point. strange behaviour for a guy who is drowning in pussy tbh...

also the fact he mentions his money left and right, instead of actually showing his possessions, leads us to believe he is a fraud :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross and rand anon
@Amnesia we found your IG bro come here explain yourself :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, RAMU KAKA, House Lannister and 3 others
good point. strange behaviour for a guy who is drowning in pussy tbh...

also the fact he mentions his money left and right, instead of actually showing his possessions, leads us to believe he is a fraud :feelsrope:
If he was drowning in pussy these inconsequential moments wouldnt matter to him, nobody posts shit about their night on twitter unless they're completely elated in light of an unusual event

This niggas face is built like a circle he gets half as much play as he claims at most

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, LampPostPrime, Artemis and 1 other person
He has that typical prematurely aging bloated white dude in the club pheno

I have seen it a billion times. Its always some hyper NT super tryhard dude.. always loud, always pretendin to be hip.

Pass on him getting hit on, the fact he's 18+% bf alone speaks enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Myth, Deleted member 27660 and 4 others
jfl at those tweets, his insecurity is fucking impressive

he knows he wouldnt be anything without his money

He has that typical prematurely aging bloated white dude in the club pheno

I have seen it a billion times. Its always some hyper NT super tryhard dude.. always loud, always pretendin to be hip.

Pass on him getting hit on, the fact he's 18+% bf alone speaks enough

This basically describes so many guys on e-commerce/money Twitter. It’s like a taking Time Machine back to pua an alpha male era, shits cringe. They do drop some useful advice though if your looking to make money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Myth, LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday

moon emoji pheno is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, chadcel;, Deleted member 24789 and 5 others
Thoughts?

@Xangsane @Blackgymmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
He has a body halo too... But with the money... oh my... literally a cheat code
youre a literal retard who needs to go outside lmao. these guys get hit on by nooo one. women wont even second glance him

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 27472 and 1 other person
looks tryhard

This nigga is waffling he’s a low mtn and lol at body halo nigga got a body u get after working out for two months

If it’s true probably gold diggers

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 27472, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Larp.Looks like he browses .is

Money is the biggest smv factor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
This nigga is waffling he’s a low mtn and lol at body halo nigga got a body u get after working out for two months

If it’s true probably gold diggers
still mogs me...

How does he get women then? Money? Can’t see him doing super good on dating apps.

You advertise on ig and pay out women. My rich friend is basically using my looks to pull girls for him but im not sure if itll work because the women will be coming for my looks. He wouldnt even bother attempting this if he knew he was actually attractive himself. Cant escape the black pill

• +1
Reactions: popped
He is LTN no women pays attention to him not even his mother

He’s claims it’s his looks.

Ifs8
Thoughts?

@Xangsane @Blackgymmax
The guy i speak of tells.me about how women always ask him for money AFTER but obviously hes lying and pays them before or gifts. Dont believe shit you see on the internet

• +1
Reactions: popped
He even talks like this too. I wonder if he knows this guy

Does your friend live in Miami? That’s were this guy lives, he travels a lot to Latin America.

You advertise on ig and pay out women. My rich friend is basically using my looks to pull girls for him but im not sure if itll work because the women will be coming for my looks. He wouldnt even bother attempting this if he knew he was actually attractive himself. Cant escape the black pill

Got it. I suspected that it was all pay for play on the low. He travels a lot to Latin America, he probably does get some interest from Latinas there for being rich and a gringo.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
by golddiggers and clout chasers. sex appeal is quite low going by the candids

youre a literal retard who needs to go outside lmao. these guys get hit on by nooo one. women wont even second glance him
You believe whatever you like, Sweetie, also rich men do not "walk outside" they ride their Lamborghini...

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
You believe whatever you like, Sweetie, also rich men do not "walk outside" they ride their Lamborghini...
Lol he has 20m+ in crypto and we literally go out to eat at $1000 a place. We order the whole menu and just chat. I need to make these posts because as a forum main character people will go through my shit and see the retarded larpers who post on here

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
I need to make these posts because as a forum main character people will go through my shit and see the retarded larpers who post on here
How is it, to have GOD COMPLEX? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I would say that he probably gets approached like once a month, if he visits a club every weekend.
But not nearly as much as he claims. He does have tattoos, which is a halo, but it's not enough I think.

Would be interesting to see if he sells a course. I have a suspicion that he might fake this lifestyle to sell his "Get rich with my method!" course.

I would say that he probably gets approached like once a month, if he visits a club every weekend.
But not nearly as much as he claims. He does have tattoos, which is a halo, but it's not enough I think.

Would be interesting to see if he sells a course. I have a suspicion that he might fake this lifestyle to sell his "Get rich with my method!" course.

How often do you think he would get approached in Latin America?

Asian women?