rich people are the truly blessed race

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
Rich people can do whatever they want, they can live have experiences and shit everyday, everytime always, because money ain't an issue, they can buy 5 cars in one day just because they feel like it

if your a htn and idk, 6'2, you can get pussy true, but if you have a shit job, then it doesn't matter my nigga, because your broke and can't afford to live in the luxury

also if your rich and Ltn or manlet too you can just pay for your surgeries and then afterwards gets in your lamb and slay some paid hookers

if I was rich 99% of my problems would all be gone in an instant, no idc if I'm still incel afterwards or anything else, if I had money id enjoy life at its fullest, but idk how, how does one even get money and afford to live at the same time??

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Ascending2Tyrone and gymislife
b

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
u

• +1
Man, I wish I had infinite money

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Man, I wish I had infinite money
same bru, I mean I'm fine with idk having 1 million or smt I won't even spend that much but I don't have to worry ab bills and shiet

• +1
I went from non-NT to NT this year and can confirm that NT mogs wealth & even looks by a significant mile (given that you’re at least decent looking)

Just look at @AlexBrown84 who has money and constantly spams his aimless travels for attention all day on an incel forum

• +1
Money is everything
Money makes me happy

• +1
i don't care

• +1
I went from non-NT to NT this year and can confirm that NT mogs wealth & even looks by a significant mile (given that you’re at least decent looking)

Just look at @AlexBrown84 who has money and constantly spams his aimless travels for attention all day on an incel forum
no way bru, you can get friends and pussy but if your rich you can go whenever you want but whatever you want have everything, and also Alex is a lazy ass tbh he can get bitches if he wants

he js Flexing on us, and you using one in a milion wealthy people as example doesn't count

• +1
ground breaking discovery.....

• +1
trvke being wagecuck is worse than being incel

• +1
trvke being wagecuck is worse than being incel
that's what I'm saying bru, what's the point of being good looking if you don't even have money to feed a woman? if your incel but rich you can cry on your boat while poor htn is clubbing and wageslaving till his balls are unfucntional