Rich people who look poor

jué

jué

0%Love
A while ago I saw a thread that talks about the halo of looking first class just because of your face, logical

Lately I have seen a lot of people who look like addicts from the slums of San Francisco, but they have a lot of money, I also think that these people can't stand the mog, for some reason they think they are better at everything, including appearance, anyway I think that makes me laugh

There is also the opposite, I have seen addicts injecting shit on the street, with fucking attractive faces, literary chads, it is crazy to see how someone who lives on the street and who is addicted to drugs, height 188cm, blonde and with brutal bones, is better than ethnic millionaires 170cm with shit bones and everything fucked

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, notsocommonthumb and ihearvoices
SExxx

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Sxxxx

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
no reply

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jué and notsocommonthumb
capitalists always look like shit even when they are rich

• +1
A while ago I saw a thread that talks about the halo of looking first class just because of your face, logical

Lately I have seen a lot of people who look like addicts from the slums of San Francisco, but they have a lot of money, I also think that these people can't stand the mog, for some reason they think they are better at everything, including appearance, anyway I think that makes me laugh

There is also the opposite, I have seen addicts injecting shit on the street, with fucking attractive faces, literary chads, it is crazy to see how someone who lives on the street and who is addicted to drugs, height 188cm, blonde and with brutal bones, is better than ethnic millionaires 170cm with shit bones and everything fucked
I am always surprised how good features those low class ppl have, kinda denying bp.

• +1
I have seen addicts injecting shit on the street, with fucking attractive faces, literary chads, it is crazy to see how someone who lives on the street and who is addicted to drugs, height 188cm, blonde and with brutal bones, is better than ethnic millionaires 170cm with shit bones and everything fucked
EVLKjbYUcAAF 3d