Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Ramirezadolescent og9hoeolibkfv092mjcmuviyqob6dyo28swoc6h36g 1024x629
672888fbe15f7e443a1289cee7f1209e
9d42a1251f0d40d8d0a9973944b16e9d
Ramirez High School

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Justttt, Hades and 1 other person
Wow his face changed so much theres still hope for many. He went from boneless faggot to mac dom dark triad slayer. He must have bonesmashed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
Wow his face changed so much theres still hope for many. He went from boneless faggot to mac dom dark triad slayer. He must have bonesmashed
Cope. His eyes were god tier from beggining. Bones grow during puberty thats normal. If youre 14 and youre boneless youre propably gonna stay boneless if you dont have very late puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BeestungLipsTheory, GoMadAndSTFU and 5 others
Cope. His eyes were god tier from beggining. Bones grow during puberty thats normal. If youre 14 and youre boneless youre propably gonna stay boneless if you dont have very late puberty.
He looked like absolute shit as a kid maybe he just got very low bf

Prettyboy maxed as a teenager

He looked like absolute shit as a kid maybe he just got very low bf
Lower third grow during puberty but his eyes are slayer tier, maxilla lips are slayer tier too. Only his bones grow. Thats normal. My bones grow too, zygos especially

Looks best on the third pic.

And to think he became even more gl. crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
you can see where his mental state started going downhill in the second pic

you can see where his mental state started going downhill in the second pic

He was born brain damaged, his father used to beat him, his cousin was a Vietnam vet who used to show him pictures of Women he killed. oh and one time he apparently killed his wife in front of him just because.

The guy had a fucked up childhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadelite, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person
He was born brain damaged, his father used to beat him, his cousin was a Vietnam vet who used to show him pictures of Women he killed. oh and one time he apparently killed his wife in front of him just because.

The guy had a fucked up childhood.
But ha had great face. All he need tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Massive cope. I was a boneless truecel until I got palate expansion at 18 and now my bones are a lot stronger at 20 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Toth's thot, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
Massive cope. I was a boneless truecel until I got palate expansion at 18 and now my bones are a lot stronger at 20 years old.
Pics or didnt happened

he looks so angelic in the last pic.

How are they a lot stronger at 20? Did you take something or do anything at least besides getting palate expanders?? Please tell me bro.

I think he got plastic surgery.

"I wouldn't mind if he raped or killed me haha, it would be the best way to die."
"He was so hot!!! Those cheekbones could've cut glass!"
"Aw now I feel sad,coz he dead. I would've loved him"
"I slit my wrists with his jawline"
"Such a beautiful man tainted by the sick society we live in. The world failed him miserably. Rest in peace now tortured soul."
"I just wanna hug him :("
"Richard is a cute... <3"
"He was not only gorgeous but captivating!"
"I feel sad for him. Rip :("

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pietrosiek
"I wouldn't mind if he raped or killed me haha, it would be the best way to die."
"He was so hot!!! Those cheekbones could've cut glass!"
"Aw now I feel sad,coz he dead. I would've loved him"
"I slit my wrists with his jawline"
"Such a beautiful man tainted by the sick society we live in. The world failed him miserably. Rest in peace now tortured soul."
"I just wanna hug him :("
"Richard is a cute... <3"
"He was not only gorgeous but captivating!"
"I feel sad for him. Rip :("
Power of looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and CopingCel
How are they a lot stronger at 20? Did you take something or do anything at least besides getting palate expanders?? Please tell me bro.
Wider cheekbones, wider chin, they also feel physically larger. Many people have said my face looks more defined now. I didn’t do anything besides palate expanders, some slight bone smashing (only for a little bit), and taking vitamin d3 and vitamin k2.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3832
Wider cheekbones, wider chin, they also feel physically larger. Many people have said my face looks more defined now. I didn’t do anything besides palate expanders, some slight bone smashing (only for a little bit), and taking vitamin d3 and vitamin k2.
Pics or didnt happened

check pm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
His bones grew with each murder

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Pietrosiek
Proves eye area= everything

What were the dosages of the K2 and D3 you took?

Link me where you buy vitamin d3 and vitamin k2 please