Richard Ramirez eyebrow shape?

D

Deleted member

Lurker
DB254F3B 3D71 4C1E 8D3A 8475B9432B07

wtf are his eye brows? is this linked to giga high prenatal T?

looks insane ngl, never seen this before.

50E39EE7 CE8C 4246 A6E8 6A24DD56354B

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 15099
Gay eyebrows

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
High t mexican mogger

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member and Deleted member 14166
Doubt its prenatal t. He doesnt have downturned lips like a true prenatal t mogger such as me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Doubt its prenatal t. He doesnt have downturned lips like a true prenatal t mogger such as me.

• +1

• +1
kek holy shit this is autistic i was lagging

• +1
View attachment 1413469

wtf are his eye brows? is this linked to giga high prenatal T?

looks insane ngl, never seen this before.

View attachment 1413470
Did he looksmax bruh ? That photo was 1 year before they caught him for good. His eyebrows look different and thicker later on

C2435f005e8da3f68a032ea9ebdcc022
0a7be68bc73e691835ec0dc2dcadfb76

Also i got same eyebrows (i got 780ng dl t levels at 16, living a shitty lifestyle, did everything that says it could lower my t and here i am, with good t levels, also high prenatal t) . I also got slight downturned lip corners but i dont let my mouth rest and raise the corners a little since it looks better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Did he looksmax bruh ? That photo was 1 year before they caught him for good. His eyebrows look different and thicker later on

View attachment 1413720View attachment 1413721

Also i got same eyebrows (i got 780ng dl t levels at 16, living a shitty lifestyle, did everything that says it could lower my t and here i am, with good t levels, also high prenatal t) . I also got slight downturned lip corners but i dont let my mouth rest and raise the corners a little since it looks better
Downturned lips is not a high prenantal T trait ffs :feelskek: It just makes u look annoyed and autistic frowner all the time lol.

Downturned lips is not a high prenantal T trait ffs :feelskek: It just makes u look annoyed and autistic frowner all the time lol.
Trustworthy face

My facial features are like the 1st one but my lips arent that downturned, maybe its low t related, maybe genetics, maybe lack of smiling and your muscles weaken, who knows

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member

View attachment 1413720View attachment 1413721

View attachment 1430014
My facial features are like the 1st one but my lips arent that downturned, maybe its low t related, maybe genetics, maybe lack of smiling and your muscles weaken, who knows
Well its like how nct makes someone look tired(not always but in most cases) downturned lips most of the time makes u look angry and grumpy. But the other traits in first one looks ok, especially the ptilted eye brows

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
You might just be this website's biggest volcel

Stop worshipping Ramirez

View attachment 1430014
Oh looks like I couldnt finish my words, yeah especially the pt eyebrows. Its a good and intimidating trait. But u want to have pt brows by low inner or medial brows not high outer corners. Low medial brows is a high t trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626