Richard Ramirez had 1950 ng/dl testosterone

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Many men take injections of testosterone to treat impotence, yet they donít just start brutally raping and murdering people. However, the secretion of an improper amount of hormone, in conjunction with a synaptic misfire in the brain and all of this meanwhile stimulating the amygdala (which could cause violence on its own) can beresponsible for a persons violent behavior. Although Richard has had some medical examinations performed, his records are currently unavailable. An anonymous source onthe Internet claims that Ramirez has unusually high testosterone levels. It is this malfunctioning of the brain (improper hormone release and synaptic misfires) that explains Richards ability to act out his crimes

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, flippasav, tervile1 and 8 others
wheres the paper thoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, \/orman, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Deleted member 47332, Xyjarz and 9 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and aesthetic beauty
Rape is everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, DelonLover1999, Boxingfan and 3 others
Although Richard has had some medical examinations performed, his records are currently unavailable. An anonymous source onthe Internet claims that Ramirez has unusually high testosterone levels
Just say you took this out of your ass man damn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, manlet cUnt, \/orman and 1 other person
what about me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
this is why he is a God amongst men

Actually I heard it was over 9000

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
No clue why people worship this Spic. He was just a low IQ low inhib animal with mental issues he got caught very quickly.

Ted Bundy is more interesting he is basically who Patrick Bateman was based off of. He managed to go on for over a decade and escaped from prison. Idk if I can even truly consider Ramirez evil his more like an animal Ted Bundy mother fuckers are all around you. He was in law school and was even told he could be a politician. I consider him to be a better example of dark triad.

He was a suspect for years but was able to charm his way out of people thinking anything his own wife denied he was guilty for 20 years even after dna proof.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and \/orman
No clue why people worship this Spic. He was just a low IQ low inhib animal with mental issues he got caught very quickly.

Ted Bundy is more interesting he is basically who Patrick Bateman was based off of. He managed to go on for over a decade and escaped from prison. Idk if I can even truly consider Ramirez evil his more like an animal Ted Bundy mother fuckers are all around you. He was in law school and was even told he could be a politician. I consider him to be a better example of dark triad.
View attachment 2550908
Bundy is more interesting but Ramirez bones are unmoggable .

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, dn7, Deleted member 33079 and 4 others
Bundy is more interesting but Ramirez bones are unmoggable .
I guess but he got zero sympathy in court and people automatically knew he was guilty Ted refused any lawyer and his case took a while there were many people who thought he didn't do it.

He's just not at all sophisticated I would barely consider him a functioning person he was screwed as a person if it wasn't murder and rape he would have gotten arrested for something else because he was a low inhib animal

Many men take injections of testosterone to treat impotence, yet they donít just start brutally raping and murdering people. However, the secretion of an improper amount of hormone, in conjunction with a synaptic misfire in the brain and all of this meanwhile stimulating the amygdala (which could cause violence on its own) can beresponsible for a persons violent behavior. Although Richard has had some medical examinations performed, his records are currently unavailable. An anonymous source onthe Internet claims that Ramirez has unusually high testosterone levels. It is this malfunctioning of the brain (improper hormone release and synaptic misfires) that explains Richards ability to act out his crimes
You have his dick in your mouth 24/7, can’t believe you worship this crackheqd homelsss looking nigger on a incel website

Attachments

• IMG_2547.jpeg
    IMG_2547.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, cloudburst and Deleted member 27635
You have his dick in your mouth 24/7, can’t believe you worship this crackheqd homelsss looking nigger on a incel website
He looks darktriad AF in this photo and the most intimidating human to man, why do idiots like you dislike this picture

• +1
Reactions: dn7
@BrahminBoss Bro I don't think that level of testosterone is even possible naturally. That seems to unlikely.

I remember making this similar thread jfl

He was a suspect for years but was able to charm his way out of people thinking anything his own wife denied he was guilty for 20 years even after dna proof.
View attachment 2550908
I was watching a video on Ramirez and supposedly Ramirez felt that Satan had abandoned him on the day that he was caught jfl

He looks darktriad AF in this photo and the most intimidating human to man, why do idiots like you dislike this picture
Maybe his family member was raped by Ramirez

this guy has way more than that

Attachments

• 2356428_bczz7p2.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman
richard was a genetic anomaly lmao

ate like shit, abused drugs, randomly would beat off in peoples houses (nofap copers on suicide watch rn)

meanwhile it just proves no amount of self improvement for ur genes

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Rape is sexually dismorphic only, the more the low t the more you want to get dominated (simp, cuck)
The more the high t the more you want to dominate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
“Anonymous source” fucking faggots that would suck Ramirez dick cheese would believe that. He was like 140 at 6ft or 5’11 Which is why his features looked defined. Look at mma fighters cutting weight they mog the shit outta of him

“Anonymous source” fucking faggots Would would suck Ramirez dick cheese would believe that. He was like 140 at 6ft or 5’11 Which is why his features looked defined. Look at mma fighters cutting weight they mog the shit outta of him
posts 10
reputation 0

I hope many women will find out this including my blonde oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

View attachment 2550908
Fr ted was actually smart

Bros actually glazing Richard Ramirez💀😭 u do you bro I hope u get a happy family and realize how gay the shit u post is

View attachment 2550908
Retarf he is worshipped because of his looks bundy is uglier

Highly doubt this, he did hardcore drugs constantly ate candy and never slept. Unless you show me proof this is bullshit