Richard ramirez is the most overrated psl "icon"

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Images   2024 09 02T113418530

Look at this, what an ugly son of a bitch, the fact that a bunch of you jerk off to him and say he's chad really speaks volumes about how little you know about what women are attracted to irl... holy shit only now do I realize how painful Richard ramirez is to look at, and I'm not even using his worst picture. I will now focus on bashing this sick ugly bastard as much as I can.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, isis_Bleach, Clark69 and 4 others
Agreed

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and zrr
How is Richard ugly bro your hating

How is Richard ugly bro your hating
View attachment 3142580

Look at this, what an ugly son of a bitch, the fact that a bunch of you jerk off to him and say he's chad really speaks volumes about how little you know about what women are attracted to irl... holy shit only now do I realize how painful Richard ramirez is to look at, and I'm not even using his worst picture. I will now focus on bashing this sick ugly bastard as much as I can.
'omg he's so ugly'
-a coping faggot
IMG 8210

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, NoReedemingFeature, piec and 1 other person
View attachment 3142580

doesnt even look bad in that photo. he looks way better than ur monkey ass in that photo lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?