Richard Ramirez is ugly

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Richard_Ramirez_1984_mug_shot.jpg
Why does this forum regard him as a PSL god? All he has is good bones but no proper harmony, which is the most important thing.

The only foids who would be attracted to him are mentally ill ones, he looks creepy as fuck. He looks exactly like the type of dude to kill people.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, edodalic29, AtlasTH and 10 others
he was 6'1 by the way, which was terra mogger height back in his time

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and PointOfNoReturn
47F52605 A7A9 4A90 A3B2 E88EF942FDAE
21B752C1 4163 4164 8F85 D92077CE2A2E
B6AA98F8 B93C 4F34 8CD7 3D53D92766DE

Cope. Ramirez was a god.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member, edodalic29 and 12 others
u just used a bad pictutre

• +1
Reactions: Detective and PointOfNoReturn
He is a normie with bad teeth

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and datboijj
wait bro, closeted faggots of org with ramirez avis are trying to locate your house...

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, Detective, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
In some gifs hes extremely gl cope thread. Mogs me to death

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member, datboijj and 3 others
Yeah he looked like a disgusting junkie.
But u can't deny he was objectively gl unless you're a coping subhuman.
His edits/shorts on YT averages 20k views and the music video ones around 200k. So there's no denying his SMV as well.
Richard ramirez
Tumblr osynkoYgbK1unfkofo1 500
Tumblr ntald7k9521unfkofo1 500
EYvSVg
QuJqkb 1

Boy was a pretty face aside from his mogger bones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, huaus, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and fruitgunpop
Why does this forum regard him as a PSL god? All he has is good bones but no proper harmony, which is the most important thing.

The only foids who would be attracted to him are mentally ill ones, he looks creepy as fuck. He looks exactly like the type of dude to kill people.
A small niche of women fall for every serial killer that isn’t physically atrocious like Gacy. Yeah Ramirez has good bone structure and hair but outside of that kinda weird looking.

• +1
Reactions: huaus
learn what a harmony is first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
op is coping because the mog is too hard
CE99FB72 A326 4699 B62A D4B40D8D0ABF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member, huaus and 4 others
266a7cc18e95e00560d31dbc0be03e76
Tumblr 1c2906ff2f24c48d74b4b004c9060ddd 9a0cdeb1 2048

he looked scary and dark-triad so he fit a niche but he himself thought he was ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
He is ugly lol

Don’t understand why @curlyheadjames try to look like him

I agree, I think he would have 0 jb appeal irl but he has insane potential still

• JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Deleted member 22126 and datboijj
He only got bones. Bad harmony and appeal. Dahmer mogs out of the serial killers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, PointOfNoReturn, ItsOverCel and 2 others
Reminder that he mogs all you faggots to death without ever doing shit like tretinoin or going to gym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member, Sprinkles and 2 others
Reminder that he mogs all you faggots to death without ever doing shit like tretinoin or going to gym
Yes lol everyone mogs me even some curry subhumans have more appeal I never argue

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Indeed Walter JR. Mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Proof cameras kill faces is when you compare his mugshots vs his videos

Quality of mug shot camera was bad vs the good camera that recorded him which was good

Stop being autists and SPOT the obvious

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 22126
3035726 0C048098 3420 4E3C 943C BE8B4E714CA8

8 PSL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18325, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
He is ugly lol

Don’t understand why @curlyheadjames try to look like him
i dont not even find this dude even 1% good looking hes legit a jewish illuminati political conspiracy tranny psyop
ramirez dahmer bundy none of them ever commited any crimes they're all actors and ramirez wore prosthetics in court and shoe lifts and had multiple surgeries and TRT as well as there were multiple richard ramirezes which is why he looks different in many photos

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective

Frontal shots completely obscure cheekbone definition and eye hooding unless it's in optimal lighting conditions.
Very very very difficult to look good as a man with a photo taken like that.

Just look at all the other pictures and videos; when he's in decent lighting and they're taken from 3/4 angle, he looks great.

• +1
i dont not even find this dude even 1% good looking hes legit a jewish illuminati political conspiracy tranny psyop
ramirez dahmer bundy none of them ever commited any crimes they're all actors and ramirez wore prosthetics in court and shoe lifts and had multiple surgeries and TRT as well as there were multiple richard ramirezes which is why he looks different in many photos
damn are there also multiple james sapphires? cause in a lot of pics and videos they look completely different.

Ok but why you look like him nigga ?💀

damn are there also multiple james sapphires? cause in a lot of pics and videos they look completely different.
im on this website which is the premise to change ur looks ramirez was a looksmaxxer too not by choice but by mind control
Ok but why you look like him nigga ?💀
i look more like hacker tbh

time to ramirez meeks maxx asap

Bro, even in that cherry-picked photo he is not bad looking at all. How can you deny the fact that he was a Chad, when he was treated like a god by a too many females? Not only mentally ill ones, even the female judge who was directing his case admitted that she had fallen in love with him.

Legit Chad, god-tier bones and jaw, haunter eyes, big frame, decent height and full thick hair.

With better skin, coloured eyes and 6'3 instead of 6'1 he would be the ultimate mogger:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Tobi
Bro, even in that cherry-picked photo he is not bad looking at all. How can you deny the fact that he was a Chad, when he was treated like a god by a too many females? Not only mentally ill ones, even the female judge who was directing his case admitted that she had fallen in love with him.

Legit Chad, god-tier bones and jaw, haunter eyes, big frame, decent height and full thick hair.

With better skin, coloured eyes and 6'3 instead of 6'1 he would be the ultimate mogger:

View attachment 1911149

Holy fuck bro, good points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325
I wonder if his amazing cheekbones and mandible growth had anything to do with his insanely high sugar diet as a teenager. High sugar intake and mandible growth is legit.

• JFL
I wonder if his amazing cheekbones and mandible growth had anything to do with his insanely high sugar diet as a teenager. High sugar intake and mandible growth is legit.
Cope it's genetic

You have a bone to pick motherfuker? If you calling Ramirez ugly you're calling me ugly. Watch it

• +1
im on this website which is the premise to change ur looks ramirez was a looksmaxxer too not by choice but by mind control

i look more like hacker tbh
No you don’t

You have a bone to pick motherfuker? If you calling Ramirez ugly you're calling me ugly. Watch it
hey man im sorry just dont kill me

Indeed not attractive.
People here think that bones are everything. That's not wrong but too much bones destroys attractivity