Richard Ramirez - penis size

I

IntelligentCel

See my signature and help me, please, if you can
Judging by Richard Ramirez's facial development, it appears he had a late puberty. He didn't get his wide face and perfect jawline and forward growth before the age of 18, indicating he had late puberty.

Is it known if he really had late puberty, and if yes, was it caused by hypogonadism? Hypogonadism is associated with a condition called micropenis.

If Richard Ramirez had hypogonadism, this means he had to use exogenous testosterone and HGH. So, if he got additional facial growth and development in adulthood, after puberty, doesn't that mean exogenous testosterone and HGH can actually cause bone growth and development in adulthood?

Are there any testimonies by his rape "victims" regarding Richard Ramirez's penis size? Was it normal, big or small?

I must know Richard Ramirez's penis size!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mug, TheBiggestIncelEver, copingtoohardrn and 8 others
can i report u for faggotry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tuaregneet, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 14vic and 12 others
I suggest you to give up

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker
What no bitches does to a man :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, cadee and halloweed
tiny zick for sure

well i read he anally raped girls most of the time he broke into a home wo he definitely didnt have a huge dick. its hard as fuck to put ur dick into an asshole that isnt lubricated or stretched before ( i assume he didnt do either cuz of time). if he still did it HURTS ur dick like crazy especially of uncut

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fxckz and primqwe
well i read he anally raped girls most of the time he broke into a home wo he definitely didnt have a huge dick. its hard as fuck to put ur dick into an asshole that isnt lubricated or stretched before ( i assume he didnt do either cuz of time). if he still did it HURTS ur dick like crazy especially of uncut
And when under stress, the anal hole becomes even tighter.

He either carried lube and lubed condoms with him or used saliva.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: primqwe and buflek
And when under stress, the anal hole becomes even tighter.

He either carried lube and lubed condoms with him or used saliva.
Ramirez had approximately 8.2 inches based on the testimonies ive heard.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
He had a 10.8inch cock NBP and it’s the average size for serial killers.

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
does michal mrazika have the same thing?

Judging by Richard Ramirez's facial development, it appears he had a late puberty. He didn't get his wide face and perfect jawline and forward growth before the age of 18, indicating he had late puberty.

Is it known if he really had late puberty, and if yes, was it caused by hypogonadism? Hypogonadism is associated with a condition called micropenis.

If Richard Ramirez had hypogonadism, this means he had to use exogenous testosterone and HGH. So, if he got additional facial growth and development in adulthood, after puberty, doesn't that mean exogenous testosterone and HGH can actually cause bone growth and development in adulthood?

Are there any testimonies by his rape "victims" regarding Richard Ramirez's penis size? Was it normal, big or small?

I must know Richard Ramirez's penis size!!!
WTH is this. I was also a 'late bloomer' but I have a 7.5 lenght and 5.5 girth. Its genetic when you hit puberty. People of high altitude regions have late puberty or 'seasonal' puberty. Stop with this nonsense

Dm me when you find out i gambled on it being over 7 and i need my money

yeah i don't remember where it was, but there was some kind of testimony or whatever in a book iirc, i saw like 6months ago here on some old thread. It was 'average sized' so if that holds true anywhere like 5.5-6.5 inches could be likely. Doubtful it's lower rly because of the high dht/t

• +1
Reactions: mug