Richard Ramirez was a loser

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
@astatine I have to admit that Ramirez was a loser

One in a billion face, tall height, huge frame, etc. every positive feature u can think of

but in the end what did he do? drugs, rape, theft, was homeless, zero hygiene. anything u can do wrong to destroy your life he did

You have one in a billion looks and u somehow fuck it up. u cant tell me that he was not a loser.

my only explanation is that he was so dark triad and low inhib that he did not care at all. he purposely become a loser to break the universe

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav, arabcelxxx, Zeruel and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, n0rthface, MagaPutinism and 5 others
Chad always wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 22627, MagaPutinism and 3 others
How is this bad
No need to rape when you are the best looking man in the universe

No need to steal when you can become a model in 10 seconds

Drugs are not bad.... but he used drugs that is why he was homeless. all his money went to drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, the BULL, Deleted member and 2 others
His brain was gigafucked he had bottom 0.1% environment dude

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 20370, LimaDummy and 2 others
Nah my dude wasn't even that attractive, especially not with those goofy ass teeth.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Radiance, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Nah my dude wasn't even that attractive, especially not with those goofy ass teeth.
yeah u have proved to be low sentient in just two comments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Anchor_Ship, deer and 2 others
yeah u have proved to be low sentient in just two comments
73E7DBFF E4C2 4299 9339 8AEDD6F12FF4

Richard Ramirez is kind of overrated in my opinion.

If you go to any north african region where a tough environment exists, everyone has a similar facial structure to richard ramirez, and they're all 5'10"+ tall, but maybe it's just rare genes and everyone around me here is related.

But only in the really tough areas. I'm speaking from experience btw.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, fauxfox, the BULL and 1 other person
Richard Ramirez is kind of overrated in my opinion.

If you go to any north african region where a tough environment exists, everyone has a similar facial structure to richard ramirez, and they're all 5'10"+ tall, but maybe it's just rare genes and everyone around me here is related.

But only in the really tough areas. I'm speaking from experience btw.
6019775D 4E32 41C8 AFF4 60D4EF477AE8

if it were true surely they’d be viral or famous

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Account, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
He got cucked by marrying a femcel while in prison.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
looks like an upgraded version @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Zeusus
View attachment 1884956

if it were true surely they’d be viral or famous

It is true. They're just fucked because they usually have brown skin and ethnic soft features, in reality, they all have model tier bones and hollow cheeks.

It's good that I share some of their bones and at the same time having some white features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member
looks like an upgraded version @curlyheadjames
ramirez was a tranny psyop he never killed anybody what a pussy it was all foolery

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Radiance, 2d v2 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Radiance and isis_Bleach
How could he be a tranny when he was your father james.
ramirez was a FTM illuminati transgender he was chosen to be an mk ultra mind control victim to be the assassin

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Anchor_Ship, Tobi and 2 others
how tall was he?
5 9 maybe hard to tell he was jacked with hormones and shit and they made all the actors in court short to make him look like a big scary villain

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member and isis_Bleach
One in a billion face, tall height, huge frame, etc. every positive feature u can think of

but in the end what did he do? drugs, rape, theft, was homeless, zero hygiene. anything u can do wrong to destroy your life he did
damn nigga was kinda like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
5 9 maybe hard to tell he was jacked with hormones and shit and they made all the actors in court short to make him look like a big scary villain
he was made of solid metal

ramirez was a FTM illuminati transgender he was chosen to be an mk ultra mind control victim to be the assassin
this would be metal as fucc if true

And he is still being talked about to this day because of his looks while nobody even remembers any ugly criminals

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member
i cant even imagine how fucking popular ramirez would be if he were white, better coloring/pheno etc. cause tbh his wasn't ideal at all

He had a horrible childhood. He was abused by his father, molested by his cousin, saw someone get killed in front of him at a young age, got into drugs from a very young age, was forced to sleep in a graveyard, etc. Now I don’t condone what he did, but it’s completely understandable that someone with his upbringing would fall into a life of violent crime.

You have one in a billion looks and u somehow fuck it up. u cant tell me that he was not a loser.

my only explanation is that he was so dark triad and low inhib that he did not care at all. he purposely become a loser to break the universe
Who would care about him of he didn't rape and murder women

this forum and richard ramirez :lul: you guys are funny as fuck

• JFL

Be did a fuck ton of lsd tho whem he was a kid. He also had groupies, so it doesn't matter. He is more famous than the average person will ever be.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member
Be did a fuck ton of lsd tho whem he was a kid. He also had groupies, so it doesn't matter. He is more famous than the average person will ever be.
brutal

OP, are looks 100% genetic then? In all seriousness. Ramirez did a fuck ton of drugs when he was a kid i think. Still had insane bone strucute. He naturally mews and doesn't mouthbreathe. Guess that's all you need for "looking good"

Attachments

• 0cervix-when-she-say0cervix.gif
    0cervix-when-she-say0cervix.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • EsteemedVengefulBufflehead-max-1mb.gif
    EsteemedVengefulBufflehead-max-1mb.gif
    796.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
he is white wdym

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22126
Inshallah Ramirez is at Zeus, Jesus and Gandys site to ration prime jb to heroic aryan warriors

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and (deleted member)
As rabid rosaries once said. It came with the territory

• JFL

he was ill man. why pslers dont understand this shit. dark triad doesnt matter its a niche trait some group likes and majority dislikes of. NT is necessary to an extent.

if u think that shitskin had one in a billion genetics ur iq can’t be above 14

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 22126

He was like 6 foot that’s manlet in 2022

• JFL

He just had nice bone structure he wasn’t even that good looking otherwise and if every man was as skinny as he was that bone structure would be a lot more common.

• JFL
Ramirez forever dark lookzzz

• JFL