Richard Ramirez was a piece of shit and his fans are also piece of shits

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Ramirezcels,

You, fuck you

Ramirez was a coward, scared piece of shit.

He only attacked people and old people/little kids in their sleep, he wouldn't win a fight against the average man in a fist fight. He was a coward who only attacked sleeping people, or weak old people.

He went into houses, found sleeping old and weak couples, shot the husband to death or stabbed him, then fucked the old woman and slit her throat too or shot her.

He killed a kid with a pipe then raped her. 8 year old kid.

He was an absolute piece of shit that deserved torture and death

He was acting cocky af and egotistical in court too

He used "maggot" as an insult which is goofy af and hes like a little kid

His IQ was double digits, i remember reading that somewhere

Imagine attacking people in their sleep. Only old people, or little children. Little goddamn children bro, literal 8 year old little child.

She was playing a game with her 10 year old brother, they were playing with a penny. The penny got lost, so the 8 year old kid went to search it (it went down to the basement or some shit like that btw) then she saw ramirez, ramirez hit her with a pipe then raped her. It's a 8 year old girl I'm talking about.

If you worship this faggot, please do the world a favor, get a gun, and kill yourself, shoot yourself in the brain you fucking worthless degenerate piece of shit. I also realised that most people worshipping ramirez are fat fucks like BrahminBoss, or stupid jobless KHHV and NEET losers with no life like Pei.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, pig_face, Sapieeen and 15 others
Ramirezcels,

You, fuck you

He only attacked people and old people/little kids in their sleep, he wouldn't win a fight against the average man in a fist fight. He was a coward who only attacked sleeping people, or weak old people.

Imagine attacking people in their sleep. Only old people, or little children. Little goddamn children bro, literal 8 year old little child.

She was playing a game with her 10 year old brother, they were playing with a penny. The penny got lost, so the 8 year old kid went to search it (it went down to the basement or some shit like that btw) then she saw ramirez, ramirez hit her with a pipe then raped her. It's a 8 year old girl I'm talking about.

If you worship this faggot, please do the world a favor, get a gun, and kill yourself, shoot yourself in the brain you fucking worthless degenerate piece of shit. I also realised that most people worshipping ramirez are fat fucks like BrahminBoss, or stupid jobless KHHV and NEET losers with no life like Pei.
perhaps but somehow stacies worship this type of people. Sad world where we live in, if he was sub4 nobody would care about him.

• +1
Reactions: mike21, DeadTrees, gigell and 3 others
perhaps but somehow stacies worship this type of people. Sad world where we live in, if he was sub4 nobody would care about him.
I mean, we've seen examples of this. Looks really do matter, John Wayne Gacy, who was a fat fuck bloated ugly serial killer, nobody worshipped him, but Ramirez on the other hand has millions of fans purely because of his looks. I'm not saying John Wayne Gacy should be worshipped, just showing an example of why looks matter.

The stacies you are talking about are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Kristin and 14vic
I mean, we've seen examples of this. Looks really do matter, John Wayne Gacy, who was a fat fuck bloated ugly serial killer, nobody worshipped him, but Ramirez on the other hand has millions of fans purely because of his looks.

The stacies you are talking about are mentally ill.
In any case, all that "alpha male" aura where these people murder individuals without mercy, added to an intimidating and attractive appearance leads to an attraction on the part of the masculine being towards the feminine, just like, for example, gorillas in nature. They fight among themselves until only one remains, and mostly the largest and strongest and has the function of intimidating and reproducing among the female species for their existence.

Ramirez is just an outlet for dirty ethnics to cope.

He is basically Adriana Lima with balls.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Kristin and Klaas Vaaker
usually not even stacies who are interested in Ramierez. All those women who spend their miserable days making fan edits of him are usually overweight ethnic LTBs if anything.

People generally assume that just because it's a woman behind the screen instead of a man, that it's usually a good-looking woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, Vanilla and asdvek
Ramirezcels,

You, fuck you

He went into houses, found sleeping old and weak couples, shot the husband to death or stabbed him, then fucked the old woman and slit her throat too or shot her.

Nsfw tag was not needed btw

Also agreed but people don't praise his acts only his zygos

Nsfw tag was not needed btw

Also agreed but people don't praise his acts only his zygos
nah mfs on here are all like "oh he was based cuz he stabbed and raped people" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
unc Richard had Ants In His Pants

• JFL
Most overrated serial killer tbh. Aura-mogged by people like Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer.

• +1