Richard Ramirez was scared of Jesus Christ

N

ngannou

Mistral
He was a satanist but he knew Jesus Christ was real.

When he was strangling a 16 year old girl with the telephone cord

he said sudden spark has came out of the cord and claimed he saw the God
was taking out some aura, soul on her

He thought Jesus Christ

was manifested so he backed up and let the girl live.

Jesus Christ scared a satanic serial killer,

maybe he knew Jesus Christ was the God and he would go to hell

and still do these things.
A9zpHgVgV voL66KzwNwsvQ8qq7XR sSQxfb5j0hOSZmpHxJBH453fo1F5usSEs9j5 mXi5B50UKAt4FfdMfirk6XN22j

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, slavicpsycho, mug and 4 others
I mean if you really believe in Satan, you kinda would have to believe in God/Jesus too by default.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, greycel, mug and 3 others
I mean if you really believe in Satan, you kinda would have to believe in God/Jesus too by default.
I thought satanists believe Satan as equal powerful being as God. Or are they just worshipping satan even though they know God is more powerful?

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
I thought satanists believe satan is more powerful than God.
I couldn’t give you a straight answer there tbh. I feel like regardless of what they think, Ramirez knew Jesus wasn’t a force to mess with

I thought satanists believe satan is more powerful than God.
why are you typing like that, also no they just know what they're doing is wrong and futile and do it anyway, thats what empowers their magic

Get jesuses dick out ur mouth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kalluss
I thought satanists believe Satan as equal powerful being as God. Or are they just worshipping satan even though they know God is more powerful?
I think they worship satan because he rebelled against jesus so that they can live a life without following any of his rules

He was a satanist but he knew Jesus Christ was real.

When he was strangling a 16 year old girl with the telephone cord

he said sudden spark has came out of the cord and claimed he saw the God
was taking out some aura, soul on her

He thought Jesus Christ

was manifested so he backed up and let the girl live.

Jesus Christ scared a satanic serial killer,

maybe he knew Jesus Christ was the God and he would go to hell

and still do these things.
View attachment 3162243
im not christan but i agree with you

they’re all the same entity wearing different masks

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
they’re all the same entity wearing different masks
No Satan is the necessary counterbalance to God necessitated by free will.
I think they worship satan because he rebelled against jesus so that they can live a life without following any of his rules
Satan=\=Lucifer

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
What do you mean by that?
Lucifer being conflated with Satan is due to incorrect translations of the Bible, he’s an entirely different entity if he assume Isaiah wasn’t just using the phrase “morning star” sarcastically.

However Lucifer is worshipped by the Masons and Shriners, and there does seem to be some undercurrent of rebellion against God there so it also wouldn’t necessarily accurate to say he is good, but he is not all encompassing evil (the complete negation of God’s will) like Satan. He was at worst good at some point considering he fell; Satan was never good.

• +1
Reactions: Vetar
Lucifer being conflated with Satan is due to incorrect translations of the Bible, he’s an entirely different entity if he assume Isaiah wasn’t just using the phrase “morning star” sarcastically.

However Lucifer is worshipped by the Masons and Shriners, and there does seem to be some undercurrent of rebellion against God there so it also wouldn’t necessarily accurate to say he is good, but he is not all encompassing evil (the complete negation of God’s will) like Satan. He was at worst good at some point considering he fell; Satan was never good.
I always thought they were the same being thanks for telling me this

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
No Satan is the necessary counterbalance to God necessitated by free will.

they are all the same AI playing good cop bad cop, multiple different roles

all this duality is nothing but a load of horse shit designed to keep you looking for external saviors and ignorant of your true spiritual identity through perpetual spiritual amnesia and reincarnation

all this duality is nothing but a load of horse shit designed to keep you looking for external saviors and ignorant of your true spiritual identity through perpetual spiritual amnesia and reincarnation
Do you plan to free yourself from duality by reuniting with God (the monad) or is it to go the Buddhist route? Considering God is all of reality the latter choice has a chance of simply dissolving your individual identity.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Do you plan to free yourself from duality by reuniting with God (the monad) or is it to go the Buddhist route? Considering God is all of reality the latter choice has a chance of simply dissolving your individual identity.

I’m going my own route. I have no intentions on following the Buddhist route (which is as bullshit and controlled as all the other main religions btw) nor am I interested in dissolving my individuality to become everything.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty

Buddhism is satan's disguise.

Do you see the seven headed snake behind buddha???

That is called muchalinda, it is told in buddhist tales that when buddha

was meditating to get the enlightment, muchalinda came and protected and helped to get the knowledge, elngughment and wisdom.

Doesn't it resemble something ????

Buddha Park Nagas
Img 20000 3

Yes in the book of revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

The seven headed dragon which is satan often described as serpent or snake

TflLV0tj AKaluP6JhRnGgytyq1LXviB0wQ0mrY4xrkxO4Hvk9flI45P8EBonA0 Xtvtsd 8DaIq23U1qF4KVA

the one who decieved Adam and Eve that the fruit gives enlightment and widsom.

A3cd66f49c826

7 Headed serpent muchalinda that helped buddha to get enlightment and wisdom.

7 Headed sepent(dragon) satan that decieved Adam and Eve to eat the fruit to get enlightment and wisdom.

Do you think this is just a coincidence????

And so Jesus invented the iPhone so no one would get strangled that way again.