338.1 KB · Views: 185
Dark eyes suit his dark triad soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, datboijj and Deleted member 2403
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15099, Almost Chadlite and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Ryan, Deleted member 14561 and 6 others
GL brown eyed people look worse when you morph them with blue eyes imo. I saw a blue eyed Depp morph and it was just wrong. Brown eyes halo him, like they do with Ramirez.

Eye color and what's best for that person just all depends on that individuals pheno. Blue eyes just doesn't fit Ramirez's pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Survivor95 and Looks234
Idk man would u consider him handsome before coming across these forums?
honestly no, when i first saw his photo with long hair i thought this is some cleaner at mcdonald's
after psl i find him very gl , strange

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6273, kikethurston133 and 1 other person
honestly no, when i first saw his photo with long hair i thought this is some cleaner at mcdonald's
after psl i find him very gl , strange
Jfl @PrestonYnot see what this site does

This site is worse than so called Hollywood Jews, it just conditions you to think people who aren't GL are gigachads .

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jfl @PrestonYnot see what this site does

This site is worse than so called Hollywood Jews, it just conditions you to think people who aren't GL are gigachads .
Richard Ramirez was always below average to me tbh. Before and even after psl.Same with nicholas cruz and he isn't gl either. Never understood why he used to get love letters . Just be dark triad in action I suppose. . Contrary to what many here believe I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 17291
Richard Ramirez was always below average to me tbh. Before and even after psl.Same with nicholas cruz and he isn't gl either. Never understood why he used to get love letters . Just be dark triad in action I suppose. . Contrary to what many here believe I think women in general are bad indicators of judging a man's attractiveness. They just follow their instincts.
Ted Bundy is more popular with women than Ramirez
Gettyimages 514693414 612x612

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Jason Voorhees
Ramirez has great bone structure, but he looks extremely low trust for a goodlooking dude.

He reminds me of this guy

Females will still worship them, but I dont think men would IRL halo dudes who look that lowtrust

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Ramirez has great bone structure, but he looks extremely low trust for a goodlooking dude.

He reminds me of this guy
View attachment 1307709

Females will still worship them, but I dont think men would IRL halo dudes who look that lowtrust
Yeah hes too low trust for appeal. High-medium trust is ideal. Low trust works if you have god tier features/structure. Matt bomer or Brad pitt is high-medium trust

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Nautica
Yeah hes too low trust for appeal. High-medium trust is ideal. Low trust works if you have god tier features/structure. Matt bomer or Brad pitt is high-medium trust
Too many women thought he was hot to say he had no appeal. It's just a different kind of appeal for him compared to other Chad's.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Too many women thought he was hot to say he had no appeal. It's just a different kind of appeal for him compared to other Chad's.
Yeah, i'm saying high-medium trust ideal for max appeal. Yeah he's good looking obviously, but the appeal is narrower

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14848, germanlooks and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member
GL brown eyed people look worse when you morph them with blue eyes imo. I saw a blue eyed Depp morph and it was just wrong. Brown eyes halo him, like they do with Ramirez.

Eye color and what's best for that person just all depends on that individuals pheno. Blue eyes just doesn't fit Ramirez's pheno.
green eyes work best on those kind of people

cause he has blue and chico has shit brown

@germanlooks how can anyone deny blue eye pill anymore
Vinnie hacker jb appeal mogs him and has brown eyes

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Vinnie hacker jb appeal mogs him and has brown eyes
Would look even better with blue eyes. And this argument in general is bad. Vince hacker is objectively not that good looking in comparison to many others. He is haloed by his skater style and attitude

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
scrolled to the bottom for no A10 eye morph thanks guys :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, Deleted member and 1 other person