Richard Ramirez's crazy transformation

Venzord

Venzord

JustAHaircut
RR's ascesion doesn't fail to surprise me to this day. I have seen many copes on this forum saying he took steroid, first off all, the retards behind those threads didn't even do proper research as they used a supposed pic of RR at age 9 which was not even actually his. That proves that these retard doesn't even do any research. Secondly, there is no official record of his supposed 'tren' use. If he did, there would undoubtedly countless research papers regarding that.

Now let's see his transformation:
Age 17, 1978
1978 ca , USA : The Satanist serial killer RICHARD RAMIREZ ( 1960 - 2013 ),  born Ricardo Leyva Munoz Ramírez , when was a boy aged 18 . Ramirez  The

Looks like a prettyboy with features that would look awesome if becomes prominent (which it did)
TBT Richard... - Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department | Facebook

Age 25, I don't even need to explain 🤫💀
To those who thinks how this is possible, look at his mother:
201666340 d5a2fc42 77ad 4f95 9e7b e51c2724ffe9

Absolute MOG

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, truthhurts and mightbecooked123
RR's ascesion doesn't fail to surprise me to this day. I have seen many copes on this forum saying he took steroid, first off all, the retards behind those threads didn't even do proper research as they used a supposed pic of RR at age 9 which was not even actually his. That proves that these retard doesn't even do any research. Secondly, there is no official record of his supposed 'tren' use. If he did, there would undoubtedly countless research papers regarding that.

Now let's see his trans formation:
Age 17, 1978
1978 ca , USA : The Satanist serial killer RICHARD RAMIREZ ( 1960 - 2013 ),  born Ricardo Leyva Munoz Ramírez , when was a boy aged 18 . Ramirez  The

Looks like a prettyboy with features that would look awesome if becomes prominent (which it did)
TBT Richard... - Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department | Facebook's Department | Facebook

Age 25, I don't even need to explain 🤫💀
To those who thinks how this is possible, look at his mother:
View attachment 3262327
Absolute MOG
Brutal dark triad mum

• +1
Reactions: D0KALES, zombey, truthhurts and 1 other person
He was malnourished coupled with coke use and Gland disorders that made him have elevated t levels while even being skinny and depleted

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
He was malnourished coupled with coke use and Gland disorders that made him have elevated t levels while even being skinny and depleted
He just had elite genetics bro. With such factors you mentioned, there would be no way he could end up 185 cm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and moggingislife
There is something in the cocaine he abused, He resembles his mom btw

• +1
Reactions: Venzord and truthhurts
His life was pure dopamine, so his dht was probably high af. plus he didnt eat so lean asf

• +1
Reactions: Venzord
His life was pure dopamine, so his dht was probably high af. plus he didnt eat so lean asf
you thought every other thing no matter how impossible it is but didnt thought about genetics:lul:

• JFL
Ok I get it that you guys are just trying to find ways that he could potentially have unwantedly 'looksmaxxed' but let me tell you one thing, its all genetics. Rather, if he had a better childhood without all that, he would have proper well developed wide bones like his mother and a taller stature. His brothers are like 6'3"-6'4" range. These 'leanmxxed' are such copes, dude, any oofy doofy can become lean following a lifestyle but not anyone would look like that. If did, then looks wouldn't even matter because everybody out here would be fucking looking like a gigachad JFL :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: hey
Obviously his bones are god teir, but for some reason i feel like his skin was probably so shit irl.

it's hard to tell in all of his photos cuz quality isn't great back then.

• +1