Richcels Make Me Seethe

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Now I'd like to clarify that this post obv isn't going to be about people who are self-made, I'm talking specifically inheritancecels who are middle/upper class.

I'm going to sound like a broke boy here but I feel like even ltns can become htns if they're born rich. Their features will look a lot more polished, they always use the best products, they can afford healthy food as opposed to cheap off-brand.

I hate these kind of people in the maxxing community too, because you have some solid htns who are still being underrated because they're too poor to care for their features properly, while objectively they mog most richcels.

What bothers me most about it is that many of these types are the most stuck-up people you'll ever meet. They are low iq htns who feel as if they have been given the world just because they are upper class. They look down on poorcels and feel as if some divine intervention made them superior to poorcels.

Hoping that I get to see the day that the West falls and these richcels have to work as hard as we do on a daily base.

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
it doesn’t matter if they didn’t work for it because their genes did it

you are not a different entity from your descendants just a different life, you are raised and taught the instrinsic properties by your parents and share genes

what makes someone is just their genes and enviroment

even if this wasn’t the case it wouldnt matter bc they are still more important than you

the moral laws of the universe don’t bend to yours

The diet part is cope. Even grocery stores in the ghetto have basic whole foods like chicken breast, fruits etc, and if you avoid buying tubs of ice cream and frozen pizza rolls you can afford it easily. Poor people are fat and ugly because they make bad choices for their nutrition just like they do in every other aspect of life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and PlayersGetPlayed
The diet part is cope. Even grocery stores in the ghetto have basic whole foods like chicken breast, fruits etc, and if you avoid buying tubs of ice cream and frozen pizza rolls you can afford it easily. Poor people are fat and ugly because they make bad choices for their nutrition just like they do in every other aspect of life.
There's a brand difference in play too, and also more importantly that rich people have more time available to do quality cooking or get quality food as opposed to poor people. Asides if you slave away 24/7 takeout sounds a lot more feasible than fine dining.

There's a brand difference in play too, and also more importantly that rich people have more time available to do quality cooking or get quality food as opposed to poor people. Asides if you slave away 24/7 takeout sounds a lot more feasible than fine dining.
Just learn a few crock pot or pressure cooker recipes and you can cook like a weeks worth of meat with 5 minutes of prep

Just learn a few crock pot or pressure cooker recipes and you can cook like a weeks worth of meat with 5 minutes of prep
Yeah I know that but the fact is that most poorcels don't nor will they ever be motivated to do that research when their wage slave life barely allows them to visit places like this. There's a natural disadvantage few can get over and if you do then you're the exception that's what I'm saying

you are right. also the most slayers in my highschool were rich subhumans. richpill is real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and PlayersGetPlayed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back