Riding a motorcycle to show everyone how much of a badass u are.

Deleted member 16801

Deleted member 16801

🗿
nothing shows how nt you are like a proper bike.

and no im not talking abt hillbilly confederate flying, cousin loving, sister fucking harleys, im talking abt real cycles.

get yourself a nice bmw or yamaha and ull be swimming in pussy in no time.

as soon as i finish my studies and start making coin imma buy one of these. ascension imminent

Brando
Keanu
Screen Shot 2022 03 05 at 101941 PM
Screen Shot 2022 03 05 at 102008 PM

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Most times I've seen someone on a motorcycle I said.

"Damn, look at that dumbass risking his life for no good reason, just get a car."

lol. I don't think anyone has respect for mototcycles nowadays.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nosemaxxing and AscendingHero
The problem is though if your in a place where the drivers are bad, your points for being a bad boy on a motorcycle are worthless when you get into an accident due to some dumb fuck driver and best case a mild injury or worst case you turn into a vegetable. Ideally you would just die from the accident then suffer consequences.

Modern cars are a lot better. Motor bikes do have an air bag system, and obviously one can wear helmets and protection for other parts. But even then its only worth it if the people around you are good drivers

• +1
The problem is though if your in a place where the drivers are bad, your points for being a bad boy on a motorcycle are worthless when you get into an accident due to some dumb fuck driver and best case a mild injury or worst case you turn into a vegetable. Ideally you would just die from the accident then suffer consequences.

Modern cars are a lot better. Motor bikes do have an air bag system, and obviously one can wear helmets and protection for other parts. But even then its only worth it if the people around you are good drivers
ofc its more dangerous but hey at u look cool amiright

Most times I've seen someone on a motorcycle I said.

"Damn, look at that dumbass risking his life for no good reason, just get a car."

lol. I don't think anyone has respect for mototcycles nowadays.
Meanwhile you were sitting in ur prius smelling a milk fart that you just blew out ur anus

• JFL

You stay away from other drivers while in a car or a motorcycle. I like muscle cars better so I tend to just drive cars. Gas mileage is terrible in a dodge v8, maybe a little bit better in a ford. I am gonna look at some muscle cars because I blew out the rear end on my 96 thunderbird(rip, that babe of a car was sweet)

nothing shows how nt you are like a proper bike.

and no im not talking abt hillbilly confederate flying, cousin loving, sister fucking harleys, im talking abt real cycles.

get yourself a nice bmw or yamaha and ull be swimming in pussy in no time.

as soon as i finish my studies and start making coin imma buy one of these. ascension imminent

View attachment 1578338View attachment 1578339View attachment 1578340View attachment 1578341
Also, for every mile traveled, motorcyclists are 35 times likelier to have a fatal accident than car drivers.
Hmm, I´d rather not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back