Right ear failed hearing test

varoo

varoo

Iron
Went to the doctor to checkout facial asymmetry and spine problems. My right side of face which droops ear didn’t hear anything but heard the left very well. My right eye also had a little bit of trouble at the very end of the eye test while my left eye was fine. Gonna get it checked out by a doctor later. Thoughts?

thats what you get for listening to ear pods and having too much screen time

thats what you get for listening to ear pods and having too much screen time
Real. I honestly can’t tell a difference normally and my left ear like I said was fine and I always use 2 pods and don’t blast them.

Real. I honestly can’t tell a difference normally and my left ear like I said was fine and I always use 2 pods and don’t blast them.
your only two options tho are stop listening to music and reduce screen time/wear strong sun glasses to protect against gamage,or they will continue to get worse

your only two options tho are stop listening to music and reduce screen time/wear strong sun glasses to protect against gamage,or they will continue to get worse
Yeah I’m not gonna give up music, i was thinking it was from something with the spine or skull being wrong affecting hearing. And I have 20/20 basically.

Yeah I’m not gonna give up music, i was thinking it was from something with the spine or skull being wrong affecting hearing. And I have 20/20 basically.
no thats such cope only sound from ear buds causes hearing loss,

> User asks for thoughts regarding hearing and vision impairment.
> Other user tells them to reduce screen-time/not listen to music through earphones as often or at all.
> 'i'd rather go deaf and blind'

> User asks for thoughts regarding hearing and vision impairment.
> Other user tells them to reduce screen-time/not listen to music through earphones as often or at all.
> 'i'd rather go deaf and blind'
Like I said, really minimal. I can only tell for extremely tiny sounds for my right ear. It’s not dead and blind I don’t even wear glasses

• +1
Reactions: aids
Like I said, really minimal. I can only tell for extremely tiny sounds for my right ear. It’s not dead and blind I don’t even wear glasses
I'm trolling but normally it's easier to not do what's causing your issue than some other cure later.

Do you have tmjd?