Right eye has way more upper eyelid exposure

S

scallywag

Iron
wtf can i do? optometrist says there is no harmful issue and therefore does not need to be fixed. any non surgical ways to deal with this?

Attachments

• B558D06C-EFB0-4448-A240-42C113DC0A49.jpeg
    B558D06C-EFB0-4448-A240-42C113DC0A49.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
Did they mention ptosis

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Did they mention ptosis
They did, but said the difference between eyelids in millimetres didn’t meet the threshold for which it could be considered ptosis. i am going to scan for a neurological problem soon tho.

• So Sad
Usually anyone who complains about their eye asymmetries here is a certified schizo but I see some problems here. Follow Slop's advice and see if you can inquire about ptosis correction. It can help remedy sleepy/lazy eye asymmetries.

Usually anyone who complains about their eye asymmetries here is a certified schizo but I see some problems here. Follow Slop's advice and see if you can inquire about ptosis correction. It can help remedy sleepy/lazy eye asymmetries.
i mean i inquired about ptosis, but they said the difference isn’t enough for a reason to treat it. not sure where i should go from here

• So Sad
might even be from rubbing my eyes because i admittedly do rub my right eye more than my left which could cause loose skin there. is that reversible if i were to stop?