Right side of my face more recessed!

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I have been unevenly chewmaxxing chewcoping and now my left looks better than my right. Incels cannot win, just LDAR boyos, its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
giphy.gif
Tried, camera broke from the sheer sub humanity it was tasked to capture.

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I have been unevenly chewmaxxing chewcoping and now my left looks better than my right. Incels cannot win, just LDAR boyos, its over.
Same

I have this as well from being a mouthbreathing subhuman, I'm working on fixing it

Images 7
it's like the first pic when u tilt ur head up but thankfully nowhere near as severe, as that case involved a bone hyperplasia deformity. I already made progress in lessening my malocclusion so if an upswing cannot fix some maxillary unbalance then I'm going ER. ded srs.

I have this as well from being a mouthbreathing subhuman, I'm working on fixing it

View attachment 157461 it's like the first pic when u tilt ur head up but thankfully nowhere near as severe, as that case involved a bone hyperplasia deformity. I already made progress in lessening my malocclusion so if an upswing cannot fix some maxillary unbalance then I'm going ER. ded srs.
@FBI lock this cel in a cell

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas

View attachment 157461 it's like the first pic when u tilt ur head up but thankfully nowhere near as severe, as that case involved a bone hyperplasia deformity. I already made progress in lessening my malocclusion so if an upswing cannot fix some maxillary unbalance then I'm going ER. ded srs.
Are you female?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Chew more with your right, then.

@streege @FatJattMofo wow guys do females exist in this site?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3043
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas and Deleted member 3043
Don't mind me... I'm so bad at seducing 😞

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
again it's fine if you'r a female they are shorter.
i Guess you'r below 6ft
What a retard lol
Just tell me you are not kidding

no kidding
admited you're mentally retarded.. now go suck my 23 inches dick in your basement (i mean your bedroom), your mom said i was flexible, so i'll continue to smash her hahah like in good ol days, gotta give her that sex, she craves it badly man
... Very very badly

admited you're mentally retarded.. now go suck my 23 inches dick in your basement (i mean your bedroom), your mom said i was flexible, so i'll continue to smash her hahah like in good ol days, gotta give her that sex, she craves it badly man
ok chad you feel good by saying dirty words ?

ok chad you feel good by saying dirty words ?
I'm feeling awesome by saying truth, does it hurts you btw ?
Anyways, i have some bitches to fuck, speak to you later

I'm feeling awesome by saying truth, does it hurts you btw ?
Anyways, i have some bitches to fuck, speak to you later
hum don't forget how you look like buddy