Rightfulcel becomes the most violent greycel on .me

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
@Pietrosiek has his guard down, *punch* *punch* *left hook* HE GOES DOWN

he looks pissed off!

Rightfulcel tells @Pietrosiek "crying gets you nowhere my friend"

He becomes the most violent greycel on .me after winning the looksmax.me fighting championship!

inb4 mirin autism

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 5818, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Mirin autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 6382, Danish_Retard and 3 others
mirin avi tbh. God fuck i cant read your posts anymore. Rent a girlfriend is an incels life jfl

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift, PYT and Deleted member 5522
mirin avi tbh. God fuck i cant read your posts anymore. Rent a girlfriend is an incels life jfl
Very based anime tbh. Mogs this comedy existence we are living in. Its how I imagined life being as a kid. Not even Chad lives like that as all women are thots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, sytyl and Deleted member 9274
Fuck u ducking faggit I won’t forgive u for stealing my old avi

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and Deleted member 5522
Very based anime tbh. Mogs this comedy existence we are living in. Its how I imagined life being as a kid. Not even Chad lives like that as all women are thots.
Everyone cringes at it, cuz its fucking 99% of peoples life. Tbh that episode where he jerks off gotta be up there as the cringiest jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5522
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
This is in response to looksmax.me user "chad1212" making a post where he posted pictures of a girl in his town, and called her "his next rape victim". Users on this sub were able to find the girl and warn her, as well as the police, and she subsequently told her family who told others in their town. To be clear, this does not count as doxxing
This thread was made by an incel that felt so bad for this "15 year old just making a joke" that he is attempting to recruit incels to dox the girls and "take revenge" in various violent and sadistic ways. The thread had a video of the girl, and several incels promising to dox her. Luckily the site is no doubt being monitored by some law enforcement, and any illegal actions attempted against her will not be difficult to solve.
On the bright side, they seem very shaken up by the whole ordeal. They are feeling less safe to plan felonies with each other, and several have stated they will be leaving the forum. So lets keep it up IT! :)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5522
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
whats the name of the girl in ur avi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and goat2x
@Pietrosiek has his guard down, *punch* *punch* *left hook* HE GOES DOWN

he looks pissed off!

Rightfulcel tells @Pietrosiek "crying gets you nowhere my friend"

He becomes the most violent greycel on .me after winning the looksmax.me fighting championship!

inb4 mirin autism
Can't be violent with that avi :feelshaha:

5522.jpg

• Ugh..
i remind you your past
ggg-png.671930

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
568615 14c4f174b46f4e1c9d393f2c29f51680

• Love it
@Dukeys make this thread 10 page long just insert picture i will reply to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Give it a watch, I am sure you will love it :)
The Story- 1/10
There's nothing to be discussed here.End of story.The anime follows a pathetic mc that gets dumped by his girlfriend of one month,partakes in soft core prostitution so he doesn't feel lonely and the only way the story is even pulled out is by having the ridiculously horrible mc keep putting pressure and problems on to the extremely benevolent rental girlfriend.The entire plot is composed of just this so far.Its just an utter failure at a rom com and doesn't even have a story worth discussing.The writing is equally bad.I see no direction that the plot can follow.The dialogue is a bad attempt at being witty.There is no charm to this show anywhere be it the plot,its writing or its jokes.

The Art- 5/10
So far its okay.Its the overused over saturated artwork everyone's familiar with.The character designs themselves aren't all too memorable.The limelight is put on the rental-girlfriends and it seems to me that the mc was just forgotten.Its so damn difficult to differentiate him from bg characters in the show.He has no memorable features and the only surefire way I found to differentiate him is his constantly nervous face.The shading and coloring is good enough though at at least hits a bare minimum standard.

Sound- 6/10
The soundtrack was moderate.Nothing special or good.The voice acting is done rather well,mixing,sound effects and foley handled nicely.All that said there really isn't anything memorable other than the opening.Even that I feel is a plus because its done by the peggies which is a shame because its wasted on this show.The voice actors do relatively well to get the point and emotions across which somehow makes the horrible dialogue somewhat bearable.Props to the voice actors for somehow not making my ears bleed with the dialogues.

Edit:I forgot to mention this before but their sound direction is really weird.Out of nowhere heavy metal starts playing.Normally I love heavy stuff but when its either over a masturbation scene or a bad inner monologue.I really can't find any positives for this show and I keep noticing new flaws.

The Characters- 1/10
Completely and utterly forgettable.Be it the mcs or the side characters no one stuck out or spoke to me.Lets start with Mizuhara. Unrealistic expectation of how benevolent and generous a person can be.Who the hell would put up with what the mc puts them through all that.Somehow this makes her slightly likable. The ex Mami is probably my favorite character only because she disses the mc. Finally the mc whose name I can't remember for the life of me.This is not done for dramatic effect and I genuinely can't remember his name.Anyways where do we start, the mc is pathetic to a point of tragedy.He gets dumped after a month proceeds to beat his meat thrice,partake in soft-core prostitution AND manages to put himself between a rock and a hard place in 24 hours.He has no positives.He does think of what Mizuhara is doing for him but he never thanks her properly or repents.The mc is an unlikable horrible human being that's better off being a ntr character. He is way too horny,unfunny,inconsiderate,unhelpful,pathetic etc etc to be considered likable. The other background characters are nothing special either.None of them are memorable and fall short in helping portray the story and in being likable.You probably won't even care about the characters while watching or after you finish the show.Simply put forgettable,unoriginal,pathetic and boringly written.

Enjoyment- 1/10
This was supposed to be a romantic comedy and I see neither anywhere.The gags are not well written and never even managed to make me smile.Most if not all the jokes/gags made me cringe and the plot is utterly horrendous.The characters are boring and unimportant with mediocre art as a medium.I'm sorry to say there really isn't any positives for the series for me other than its voice acting that gets overshadowed by the horrible characters.Also why tf would a show thats supposed to be relatively lighthearted and fun give me anxiety when a new episode releases.Maybe something is wrong with me but whenever a new episode releases I'm scared to watch it and avoid it until the very last moment.This is the first time I've ever had this sort of feeling with a show and it is just ridiculous.For a show that is supposed to 'lift your spirits' every week all i get is the jitters and a panic attack leading up to the absolute DOOM soundtrack bass drop level drop in my mood.Every episode manages to both give a panic attack AND put me in a slump.

Edit:God damn it.Why is the humor limited to masturbation jokes.I really just give up.It has nothing in terms of humor other than shitty attempts at fanservice.

Overall- 1/10
There's just way too many negatives for me to even recommend this to anyone.Please do yourself a favor and watch something else.This is not worth your time and it never will be from what I have personally seen. KanoKari fails at what it was trying to be and ends up being a show that should be ridiculed.I started this series with high hopes which made the sub-parity of the show even more prominent.This anime is a utter waste of time and the only time it should be recommended is to use as an example of what not to do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, goat2x and Deleted member 5522
Chizuru Ichinose aka Chizuru Mizuhara from rent a girlfriend
She is a college student at Nerima University who is majoring in Literature and she currently lives in Room 204 of Royal Hills Nerima
wtf
I'm watching Monster and a student just died in room 204. Is this 204 room the dorm room of every anime?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5522
The Story- 1/10
There's nothing to be discussed here.End of story.The anime follows a pathetic mc that gets dumped by his girlfriend of one month,partakes in soft core prostitution so he doesn't feel lonely and the only way the story is even pulled out is by having the ridiculously horrible mc keep putting pressure and problems on to the extremely benevolent rental girlfriend.The entire plot is composed of just this so far.Its just an utter failure at a rom com and doesn't even have a story worth discussing.The writing is equally bad.I see no direction that the plot can follow.The dialogue is a bad attempt at being witty.There is no charm to this show anywhere be it the plot,its writing or its jokes.

The Art- 5/10
So far its okay.Its the overused over saturated artwork everyone's familiar with.The character designs themselves aren't all too memorable.The limelight is put on the rental-girlfriends and it seems to me that the mc was just forgotten.Its so damn difficult to differentiate him from bg characters in the show.He has no memorable features and the only surefire way I found to differentiate him is his constantly nervous face.The shading and coloring is good enough though at at least hits a bare minimum standard.

Sound- 6/10
The soundtrack was moderate.Nothing special or good.The voice acting is done rather well,mixing,sound effects and foley handled nicely.All that said there really isn't anything memorable other than the opening.Even that I feel is a plus because its done by the peggies which is a shame because its wasted on this show.The voice actors do relatively well to get the point and emotions across which somehow makes the horrible dialogue somewhat bearable.Props to the voice actors for somehow not making my ears bleed with the dialogues.

Edit:I forgot to mention this before but their sound direction is really weird.Out of nowhere heavy metal starts playing.Normally I love heavy stuff but when its either over a masturbation scene or a bad inner monologue.I really can't find any positives for this show and I keep noticing new flaws.

The Characters- 1/10
Completely and utterly forgettable.Be it the mcs or the side characters no one stuck out or spoke to me.Lets start with Mizuhara. Unrealistic expectation of how benevolent and generous a person can be.Who the hell would put up with what the mc puts them through all that.Somehow this makes her slightly likable. The ex Mami is probably my favorite character only because she disses the mc. Finally the mc whose name I can't remember for the life of me.This is not done for dramatic effect and I genuinely can't remember his name.Anyways where do we start, the mc is pathetic to a point of tragedy.He gets dumped after a month proceeds to beat his meat thrice,partake in soft-core prostitution AND manages to put himself between a rock and a hard place in 24 hours.He has no positives.He does think of what Mizuhara is doing for him but he never thanks her properly or repents.The mc is an unlikable horrible human being that's better off being a ntr character. He is way too horny,unfunny,inconsiderate,unhelpful,pathetic etc etc to be considered likable. The other background characters are nothing special either.None of them are memorable and fall short in helping portray the story and in being likable.You probably won't even care about the characters while watching or after you finish the show.Simply put forgettable,unoriginal,pathetic and boringly written.

Enjoyment- 1/10
This was supposed to be a romantic comedy and I see neither anywhere.The gags are not well written and never even managed to make me smile.Most if not all the jokes/gags made me cringe and the plot is utterly horrendous.The characters are boring and unimportant with mediocre art as a medium.I'm sorry to say there really isn't any positives for the series for me other than its voice acting that gets overshadowed by the horrible characters.Also why tf would a show thats supposed to be relatively lighthearted and fun give me anxiety when a new episode releases.Maybe something is wrong with me but whenever a new episode releases I'm scared to watch it and avoid it until the very last moment.This is the first time I've ever had this sort of feeling with a show and it is just ridiculous.For a show that is supposed to 'lift your spirits' every week all i get is the jitters and a panic attack leading up to the absolute DOOM soundtrack bass drop level drop in my mood.Every episode manages to both give a panic attack AND put me in a slump.

Edit:God damn it.Why is the humor limited to masturbation jokes.I really just give up.It has nothing in terms of humor other than shitty attempts at fanservice.

Overall- 1/10
There's just way too many negatives for me to even recommend this to anyone.Please do yourself a favor and watch something else.This is not worth your time and it never will be from what I have personally seen. KanoKari fails at what it was trying to be and ends up being a show that should be ridiculed.I started this series with high hopes which made the sub-parity of the show even more prominent.This anime is a utter waste of time and the only time it should be recommended is to use as an example of what not to do.
We are all entitled to our own opinion

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6191
We are all entitled to our own opinion
Rent-a-girlfriend. An app that allows you to rent a girlfriend for a large fee. Mediocre humor with a bunch of thots. Nothing is worse than bad humor with cringe. I'm not sure if I can last all 12 episodes. It's not even good shit.

Story - 1/10
Slightly unique storyline. Obviously not the first time we've seen this. Throwing in more and more girls. Just a big mess. Basically becomes a harem show and it seems like all the girls fall in love with the main character.

Art - 7/10
The art looks really nice. It's well-drawn and well animated. Pretty cute. It has a distinct art style.

Sound - 7/10
I don't know about you but I enjoyed the intro. The intro is done by the peggies and I really like them. They have done intros and endings for other animes like Bunny-girl-senpai, Naruto next-gen, and Sarazanmai. The ending song is average.

Characters - 2/10
The number of bitches and thots are scary. None of the characters seem to have any sort of story to them. They throw in characters to 'spice it up'. The main character who all the girls fall in love with has no appealing points. He is just really really awkward. To sum it up it's horribly bland.

Enjoyment - 2/10
As I said before mediocre humor and cringe isn't my thing. Bad comedy is never good unless there are quality tits. I hated it and I will watch this anime with my brain turned off.

Overall - 2/10
Theres 2 types of trashy animes. Trash that's worth watching and Trash that's worth burning. This is trash worth burning to the ash so no one will ever see it. What is this bulls**t? Horrible trash. I enjoy listening to the intro than watching the whole anime. I don't recommend this to anyone.

The Story- 1/10

The Art- 5/10

Sound- 6/10

The Characters- 1/10

Enjoyment- 1/10

Overall- 1/10
BlissfulPleasingHoatzin size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6191
The Story- 1/10

The Art- 5/10

Sound- 6/10

The Characters- 1/10

Enjoyment- 1/10

Overall- 1/10
Copy pasta/10

• +1
  • Ugh..
No! I wrote this all in .2 seconds just for this site! I have that much knowledge of the show that it was quick!
Mirin super high IQ and memory

• +1

347 subscribers thank you so much guys, i really appreciate it. I must say that singing and playing this song was so much fun. Thank you for your love and support, hope you enjoy this cover^^

SHOW LESS

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5522

• +1