• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Be_ConfidentBro, gamma and 11 others
Why is my favourite me poster banned?mm

I miss him alreayd

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 10913 and 3 others
Yo Sound of vision you are the most dumbest, stupidest chavy. Stuffing your face with shepherds pie, retarded little shitposting pretentious anonymous little pussy troll I’ve ever seen in my life using confirmation bias as to me calling her curvy and sexy. (Puts on heavy Indian accent) I sounding like an Indian *punches phone* I’ll fuck your face up bitch you’re a fucking pussy, meet me in London now, and I’ll show you who the fucking thug is. I’ll fucking(slurs) f-f-f (switches to cockney accent) come on geezer (returns to normal voice) I’ll fuck you up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, gamma, StephIsCold and 6 others
04E010DC A198 46C6 9C1E DAC856BA35B5

High tier normie

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Candy Cane, fogdart and 6 others
It's unironically really bad for the forum to ban big personalities like him

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3771, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others
Can someone explain to me why he doxxed him? What happend between them I thought they were on good terms
@Introvertednarc said makinithappen had a shit ipd, makinithappen got mad as usual and doxxed him on .net, he then reported makinithappen and it was over

• So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
@Introvertednarc said makinithappen had a shit ipd, makinithappen got mad as usual and doxxed him on .net, he then reported makinithappen and it was over
You are the forums gossip girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, gamma, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others

I don't think MakinIthappen has shit ipd cuz his eyebrows are long enough to offset that and bring harmony to his face.

Idk why MakinIthappen got so triggered. Introverted narc is a shit talking little boy who spends his whole day rotting and is a complete narcissist.

MakinIthappen should have just left him e instead of doxxing him.

Smh now I'm sad he's gone, he literally is one of the best users on this forum

Any chance they'll unban him?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
I don't think MakinIthappen has shit ipd cuz his eyebrows are long enough to offset that and bring harmony to his face.

Idk why MakinIthappen got so triggered. Introverted narc is a shit talking little boy who spends his whole day rotting and is a complete narcissist.

It’s doxxing so probably not, I’m also sad he got banned

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

He was far from the best user on the forum, I hope they don't unban the indian dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, Be_ConfidentBro, Introvertednarc and 2 others

He's a little touchy but they should honestly make an exception for him tbh made a lot of high effort posts

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mogstar and Deleted member 12002

‘He doesn’t have shit Ipd man’ , stop coping, he’s genuinely deformed and urgently needs an OBO.

80AEBEE1 F60A 4338 9B7F 7C677A3EAFC3
F4E9A73C E1AA 46D3 89C3 FC60F748BEDF

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ezio6, Chadeep and 1 other person
It’s doxxing so probably not, I’m also sad he got banned
Makinithappen is gone
Streege is gone
Sendmepicstorate is gone
Beetlejuice 88 is gone
Zaynbrah is gone

I'm missing so many other names but you get the pokn

So many others have gone smh I miss all of fhem but this one is gonna hurt the most

He brought a lot of entertainment to this forum tbh, love him or hate him he was more real than basically anyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Chadeep, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
He's a little touchy but they should honestly make an exception for him tbh made a lot of high effort posts
He was alot pure comedy and actually brought realism to this forum

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Adriana Lima
Makinithappen is gone
Streege is gone
Sendmepicstorate is gone
Beetlejuice 88 is gone
Zaynbrah is gone

So many others have gone smh I miss all of fhem but this one is gonna hurt the most

He brought a lot of entertainment to this forum tbh, love him or hate him he was more real than basically anyone.
@MakinItHappen n @SendMePicsToRate were genuinely great users

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Makinithappen is gone
Streege is gone
Sendmepicstorate is gone
Beetlejuice 88 is gone
Zaynbrah is gone

Newcel list

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
looking at a positive side here, it will actually be beneficial for his mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
He was a psychotic sewer rat
He was alot pure comedy and actually brought realism to this forum
Love him or hate him he was certainly invested in the forum, we are literally down another big personality and that bros is how it will be over for the forums engagement.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
Love him or hate him he was certainly invested in the forum, we are literally down another big personality and that bros is how it will be over for the forums engagement.
True, now we just have to rely on me, FastBANANACEO, lutte and londonvillie to shitpost on offtopic :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Lihito, Chadeep and 1 other person
Makinithappen is gone
Streege is gone
Sendmepicstorate is gone
Beetlejuice 88 is gone
Zaynbrah is gone

Biden will shut down this site soon. We all would be gone forever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Jason Voorhees, Introvertednarc and 3 others
This forum is for looksmaxxing not beefin innocent people who want advice at his age he should be a role model not a clown that attacks every1

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Alexanderr and Lihito
This forum is for looksmaxxing not beefin innocent people who want advice at his age he should be a role model not a clown that attacks every1
he literally wrote the neckmaxxing guide legit more beneficial than 95% of everyone else's contributions

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
The thing is like MakinIthappen just had this captivating personality that basically no one can replicate on this forum, nobody can just turn on their camera and start speaking and being their true authentic self. Nobody has the guts or balls to do that on this type of forum and even if they did they wouldn't be as entertaining as he was

He truly was high T in the sense that he didn't give a shit if people memed him and made fun of his videos. He was more real than anyone here, at times I genuinely thought I knew him because he videod him self so much you knew exactly what he was gonna say and what he looks like.

He made a lot of different type of posts that were high quality but a lot of this site are just edgy teenagers who shit talk anyone who doesn't say chad or death

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and mogstar
On lookism. He said "I'm leaving this forum forever"

literally 2days later...

And this without the cake. LOOOOOOL. I blocked my mum's whatsapp.

I told my mum I didn't find her attractive, she was caked in makeup and wasn't interested in entertaining a date with her and so what did she do?

She went and told her mum to send over a picture with her unpainted.

Photo 2021 04 07 17 32 42 1
comes back to bitch about his mom trying to set him up with his hindu dindu looksmatch after "leaving forever"

And then gets banned right that same day he made a comeback for some odd reason

IMG 20210408 192657

donald duck laughing GIF

Caged ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Introvertednarc, lutte and 1 other person
The thing is like MakinIthappen just had this captivating personality that basically no one can replicate on this forum, nobody can just turn on their camera and start speaking and being their true authentic self. Nobody has the guts or balls to do that on this type of forum and even if they did they wouldn't be as entertaining as he was

He truly was high T in the sense that he didn't give a shit if people memed him and made fun of his videos. He was more real than anyone here, at times I genuinely thought I knew him because he videod him self so much you knew exactly what he was gonna say and what he looks like.

He made a lot of different type of posts that were high quality but a lot of this site are just edgy teenagers who shit talk anyone who doesn't say chad or death
@Introvertednarc you ruined the forum 😡

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and Philtrumcel

Yeah ok you are taking it overboard now

he literally wrote the neckmaxxing guide legit more beneficial than 95% of everyone else's contributions
Just google a youtube video on "neckmaxxing" and it will be more useful than anything he wrote.