santa claus laugh GIF by RiffTrax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, LancasteR and 5'7 zoomer

@LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and LancasteR

@LancasteR
Yep I think this pretty much fulfills it.
I thought they‘d maybe fake his resurrection and make him appear as he‘s "resurrected" on live-tv.

But this pretty much fulfills it, as scripture says: "One of the heads of the beast seemed to be mortally wounded"

@Aladin @halloweed @raleqtambrobret
@ngannou

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, raleqtambrobret, Aladin and 1 other person
I thought they‘d maybe fake his resurrection and make him appear as he‘s "resurrected" on live-tv.

But this pretty much fulfills it, as scripture says: "One of the heads of the beast seemed to have a mortal wound"

@ngannou
So this indeed is scripture being fulfilled?

IMG 7493

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I would like to know when that video was clipped together. I am guessing it was not clipped together till after MTV started. So probably around 1981.

Although I recognize the song and the name Buffalo Springfield, I did not know they had a Country vibe to them, I thought they were more Bob Dylanish in appearance.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I would like to know when that video was clipped together. I am guessing it was not clipped together till after MTV started. So probably around 1981.

Although I recognize the song and the name Buffalo Springfield, I did not know they had a Country vibe to them, I thought they were more Bob Dylanish in appearance.
Probably recorded from one of those Solid Gold-like shows or a talk show.

But this pretty much fulfills it, as scripture says: "One of the heads of the beast seemed to be mortally wounded"

@ngannou
An ear is part of the head. And nothing says in the prophecy it wouldn't be staged. This type of "staged" would be deception, thus the craftmanship of liars, or the father of such. Regardless of staged or not, his head is wounded. This very event gives him more power. Is he the son of perdition?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Probably recorded from one of those Solid Gold-like shows or a talk show.

An ear is part of the head. And nothing says in the prophecy it wouldn't be staged. This type of "staged" would be deception, thus the craftmanship of liars, or the father of such. Regardless of staged or not, his head is wounded. This very event gives him more power. Is he the son of perdition?
Agree with you in everything here.
It‘s very unnerving how much sympathy he gained with this over short time.
They even dropped all the charges against him.

The little Horn is rising to power…

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 7708

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1