Risk of blindness from jaw+chin fillers is terrifying

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Imagine getting fillers to ascend and then you end up injecting into a blood vessel and ruining your life permanently

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Whyamihere and Eduardo DOV
non surgical ascension is cope and jfl if you try to inject your own fillers

non surgical ascension is cope and jfl if you try to inject your own fillers
I wouldn't inject on my own lol, it's too high risk to do it to yourself, even if you know perfect technique. But even with a surgeon it carries the possibility

I wouldn't inject on my own lol, it's too high risk to do it to yourself, even if you know perfect technique. But even with a surgeon it carries the possibility

Blindness after facial injection is extremely rare and was first reported by von Bahr2 over 50 years ago after scalp injection of a hydrocortisone suspension to treat alopecia. The first cases after aesthetic filler treatments were reported in the 1980s (four cases) and rose to at least 16 reported cases between 2000 and 2010, presumably related to the increase in the number of treatments being performed.1 Depending on which artery is occluded, vision loss can be classified into six subtypes

even in undereye fillers it's risk is %0.002. just get it done by a surgeon and you are fine

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, middayshowers, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
fillers are cope af

The jaw is potentially dangerous (however the risks are close to 0) and the chin is absolutely risk-free, you are no more likely to have problems with injecting your own filler than to die in a car accident while going to see your surgeon...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
jaw and zygos are completely riskfree

forehead, nose, nasolabial folds and under eye is were you have a low risk to get blind

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and DidntRead
get it done by a surgeon

Just reading about the risk now

Fuck

Was planning on getting upper and lower eyelid fillers